Need some advice

spitfire

Reaction score
I have a buddy that is interested in a used sled. The reason i am posting this is because he is a both tall (6'4") and weighs 320 lbs. I ride a 07 summit x 800r, and not sure if it would be enough to handle his weight. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

highlimits

Reaction score
I tried a XP out it was to cramped for me that is why I bought the 1000. You can get them cheaper then the 800s as well and I am 6'4" and 260 lbs. I did put frame stiffeners in it though as the rails were starting to sag a bit right under your feet.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a buddy that is interested in a used sled. The reason i am posting this is because he is a both tall (6'4") and weighs 320 lbs. I ride a 07 summit x 800r, and not sure if it would be enough to handle his weight. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

i know the kingcat erra is a good fit for a big guy.....the american made sleds seem to fit a big guy pretty... good. we have a couple of them . is he looking for a short track or longtrack? 4k for a 900 mountian cat, 900 zr with extras 5k ....

also the apex/rx1 chassis from yamaha suits big riders as well....

let me know if we can help you out...

Terry

Metalfusion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive got the perfect sled for him. Im 6'4" and 350lbs riding an RT1000 that I just happen to have up for sale. Check the classifieds. This sled is a beauty. All blacked out. Rebuilt motor. 162" track. 10" risers. He wouldnt have to change a thing.

Let me know if he would be interested.

Top Bottom