Need plumber bad

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know this is not the place for this but need a plumber bad and know one seems to want to come 15 mins north of stony plain. S&m members if you know someone i would appreciate some help thanks in advance pete

Al "ley Cat"

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This would be a good idea to have a "Fix it Forum" all by its self other then sleds !! I am a Carpenter by trade and could give some good??advice and the person asking could refuse to follow it or not . Iam sure there are lots of people out there with a trade or just info learned the hard way.

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have an uncle in stoney B&C plumbing dont know if he does service work but give him a call
mach 123 is also a plumber hes on the site

i am a plumber teach at sait post your ? and i will answer it if i can

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the guy that hookedup boiler in shop 10 years ago did it wrong. hooked thermosat to pump not boiler. So boiler only fire when oump starts up. This cause my chimmeny to coll down and condensetion builds up. when boiler fires up turn to acid and eats chimmeny and inside of boiler. so need to move wire from pump to boiler. boiler is supposed to operate like hot water tanks, keeping water at certain temp. Can't find some willing to come out north of stony to fix it.

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good Luck !!! I so want to say something.............but for once biting my tongue !!! ok hint........dripping shower for over a month..........I need a plumber too !!! It's to the point it's like nails scratching down a chalk board..........akkkkkkk

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the guy that hookedup boiler in shop 10 years ago did it wrong. hooked thermosat to pump not boiler. So boiler only fire when oump starts up. This cause my chimmeny to coll down and condensetion builds up. when boiler fires up turn to acid and eats chimmeny and inside of boiler. so need to move wire from pump to boiler. boiler is supposed to operate like hot water tanks, keeping water at certain temp. Can't find some willing to come out north of stony to fix it.
Do it your self or get an electrician. I have wired many boilers. You don't need a plumber

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good Luck !!! I so want to say something.............but for once biting my tongue !!! ok hint........dripping shower for over a month..........I need a plumber too !!! It's to the point it's like nails scratching down a chalk board..........akkkkkkk

You don't need a plummer. You can fix it yourself. Easy fix. Google it.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Just change out the guts, thats what causes shower to drip. Get a rebuild kit, if they still make it comes with new o-rings and stuff, it is allowing water to getr by. Or pm me the brand and model # and I can check and see if they make a kit for it. Good luck.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thermostat should be hooked to pump. There should be a seperate aquastat in the boiler to keep it at temp. It is a wiring issue not plumbing, you need an electrician.

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thermostate should fire a circ pump on a secondary loop and the boiler should be run off its own controls with a primary pump. You shouldnot have the boiler keeping up temp with not moving fluid around.

Top Bottom