need help!

twistedwrist

Reaction score
Hey, had to leave my sled over night in keystone, blew a primary clutch apart. Wondering if any one has one i could buy or borrow just to get it down? Or point me in the right direction to get one. Willing to pay! Need it for a 2006 artic cat m7. Any help would be awesome!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try the sled shed. Maybe Al can come up with a solution for you?

twistedwrist

Reaction score
Thanks guys but wont be needing any parts now, truck and trailer and one other sled got stole last night from the super 8, burgandy ford pullin and 16 ft enclosed trailer with a 2012 polaris assult, if anyone sees anything please call me at 403-895-4124

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys but wont be needing any parts now, truck and trailer and one other sled got stole last night from the super 8, burgandy ford pullin and 16 ft enclosed trailer with a 2012 polaris assult, if anyone sees anything please call me at 403-895-4124

Another theft!!!!!!!!!!!! This is TRULY getting out of hand!!!!!!!!!!!! So sorry to hear this twisted!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks. Don't waste your money on a lottery ticket. What year of Ford?

ZIG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

They tried to take my 21ft trailer from super 8 also but were not successful.

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I think maybe it's time to boycot that area untill something is done. I know this thread will upset some ppl but it's getting out of hand. The RCMP are paid by the local county or town that they serve. Maybe it's time for the town or district to cough up more money so they can increase the # of RCMP in the area. Also put some presure on the RCMP to do something.
I know it makes me think twice about going out that way to ride. I know it's a great place to ride, maybe the greatest but. Who can afford too loose what we worked hard for.
Yes I have insurance.
But we all know that we still loose.

Last edited:

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, had to leave my sled over night in keystone, blew a primary clutch apart. Wondering if any one has one i could buy or borrow just to get it down? Or point me in the right direction to get one. Willing to pay! Need it for a 2006 artic cat m7. Any help would be awesome!

Were heading that direction, (leaving ether Sunday or Monday morning) was planing on sledding in Sicamous, but could stop in Revy, we'll have a spare 2007 M8 could pull the clutch off if it's the same, then we have room to haul it back....let me know .....

Top Bottom