Need Help From A Doo Dealer ASAP!!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trackside can still do BRP warranty. Just not sales.

I got ahold of Randy today and he says he will try to help me out on friday. We will see what comes of it.

I know what your saying Maxwell but LOTS of guys are running the MBRP with no issue. Have you tried running any other cans than stock to see if it cleaned up? I will be running the stocker as a test before I head to Golden if there is enough snow still tomorrow and I get time.
Elevation is 3000' here but it was doing it at 5500'+ as well. Blecter rode it in Golden so he knows what it's doing. I can't see it being the can but if it is I'm pitching that MBRP in the garbage.

Yes hps and stock can my sled runs clean.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes hps and stock can my sled runs clean.

Why are you still running the MBRP then? Or are you just running stock now?

I'm gonna be pissed if it is just the MBRP. I've already swapped it out once when I had injector trouble when it was new. It's a PIA to change as it is.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can second maxwells mbrp issue, you are describing the exact same symptoms I had with my 2011, that I put a mbrp on. I quickly ditched the can for a dynoport and the sled cleaned up quite a bit.
Try your stock can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why are you still running the MBRP then? Or are you just running stock now?

I'm gonna be pissed if it is just the MBRP. I've already swapped it out once when I had injector trouble when it was new. It's a PIA to change as it is.

Because I'm lazy LOL stock can is hard to put back on. But your right tons of guys Run them no issues so it may not be your issue just something to test

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I picked up my sled and found out it still has 10% left on break in at 600km. Wtf?? Thats alot more than 80l of fuel!!

So considering that and my planned trip to Golden just got cancelled I cancelled my appt. with Moto Tech until it's off break in. So I'm gonna ride the ch!t outta it this weekend in Nordegg and see what happens.

Last edited:

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well rode the bag off it this weekend and put 165km on. It seems to be running better now. I'm guessing it has to be off break in now. Still has a bit of a delay that I think a clutch kit would fix but didn't experience any bogging. Just some minor pops n farts still between 5500 and 6000 rpm but nothing that affected throttle response.
Rode from 4500'-7500' in 0 to -10 temps. And in a foot of fresh pow all day yesterday.
Still gonna lose the MBRP though as well throw in a rooster built clutch kit and fix the ski I tore up and then ride on next winter.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quit hitting them land mines.

The bogging is all in Ur head

The noise u hear is the ptek passing u

sent from my HTC while working

Top Bottom