Need help finding a good suspension lift shop!!!!!

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys anybody know if a good shop in Edmonton or Saskatoon that specializes in installing lift kits? I live in Lloydminster and it seems like there is nobody in town that knows what they are doing?? I need 3 link bars installed in my truck and i need my front end aligned. The biggest think is needing my front end set up. It is all out of wack right now i have a lift on my truck already but basically need it set up alignment for correct caster and want my 3 link arms installed to that i have bought. So if anybody knows of a good shop that knows lifted trucks in my area let me know. THanks

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TONKA in edmonton. thats all they do really, along with truck acc's cant remember the girls name at the front desk but she knows her chit. ;)

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X3 for Tonka...the girls name is Chloe....pronounced Shylo. She is smarter and more knowledgable than most men in the 4X4 world. I use them often for parts and service. Highly recommend them. 780-465-1427

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X3 for Tonka...the girls name is Chloe....pronounced Shylo. She is smarter and more knowledgable than most men in the 4X4 world. I use them often for parts and service. Highly recommend them. 780-465-1427

WTF, you mean clo-ee haha

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow is Tonka even in business still? They were total ch!t years ago. I would never step foot in that place again.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Although they're not in Edmonton, HRT Offroad is on here and I've heard nothing but good things about them.

i have seen his work and watched videos of his baja truck that he races and rode with him in Blue River... awesome guy to talk to and deal with

Top Bottom