NDP Leader Mulclair

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did anyone happen to catch this retards take on the energy boom that Western Canada is experiencing and how it is dragging down Eastern Canada and hurting Canada as a whole????

Just another reason not to support the NDP In my opinion! The NDP are now so worried about catering to their new seats in Queback they are willing to stop Economic growth.........what a bunch of f_cks.

Some other NDP DB named Nathan Cullen was ripping the west today as well.

Unreal

Brad Wall's response:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-0NXE6dOfc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Tapatalk HD for IPAD

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you jmagine what they could do in 6 months...................What an effin dipchit !!!!!!

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He also went on record to say he will bring back the gun registry if elected.

Liberals/NDP feel as if they have a deep debt to society but they want someone else to pay

aaron_m

Reaction score
Mulclair is an ass-clown. pandering to the east for votes. Reality is the best thing for sask/alta, even the west, is for him to push Quebec towards a referendum again. Don't let the door hit you on the way out boys.
And you watch, if the NDP even has a sniff at a possible federal election win, there WILL BE CLOUDS BREWING out west for our own separation.
Quebec has been sucking off the canadian teat forever. CHeap daycare, and STUPIDLY cheap university $$, and they still complain that we have our "dirty oil".
buh bye quebec.

aaron_m

Reaction score
PLUS, saying that our oil causing a high dollar is so stupid it isn't even worth arguing with a retard. a high CDN $ as more to do with lack of confidence in the USD, and the fact that the world wants, what canada has. Guess what, every industry in canada, manufacturing or not, had the luxury of a low cdn$, which also meant they didn't have to be as efficient. Level the playing field and whoah, some of those fat slob union slugs now complain. suck it up princess.

I am SOOOO thankful that we have Stephen Harper in control. Gun registry, and CWB, thank you. Get the libs or dippers in control and watch us swirl around the toilet drain same as every other piss poor managed country.

Ok last post on this. It just riles me up how narrowminded some eastern people are. Let them freeze their collective asses off next winter. wouldn't hurt my feelings at all.

IG650

Reaction score
I would not worry about the NDP winning a Federal Election. They won seats in Quebec at the Blocs exspense. When those that voted for them realise that the NDP have no influence in Parliament and can not get their way because of a Conservative majority they will flock back to the Bloc. Harper does not see Quebec as a province to cater to, he has recognized there are votes in different demographic groups were there are easier votes to get:d .

Sleep well, the west has nothing to fear of an NDP win Federally.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go NDP go, lets not fight this they will destroy themselves...............

Skeeter 2

Reaction score
I am from Saskatchewan originally and have been in AB for 8 years now. Saskatchewan should be very proud of Brad Wall and hopefully he takes even more of a leadership role nationally.

Top Bottom