Canadian Investments In Solar Power Tanked For 2nd Straight Year(TAKE NOTE NOTELY!!)

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You only can go to a zero balance on your power used portion of your bill because they are not going to credit you lets say 8cents a kw when they produce it a .006cents a kw guessing at this cost. Also a payout more than 15 yrs most equipment will fail or have to be replaced before this time, then you start over.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes but the solar sucker sellers all say it's a great deal.... It's not like they have anything to gain . Better yet they have 15 / 20 or even better life time warranty on all this solar crap ...lol
Show me any company that will give you your money back in twenty years ...!! In any business.
Lmfao
There is a new sucker for the sales guy born every few minutes I guess !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here it comes: Province unveils $36-million solar rebate plan for homes and businesses | Edmont

An unsustainable industry propped up by gov't money (Read: OUR money. Read: higher power bills). These clowns will never learn. There will be three out of town companies that get rich and three relatives of NDP minsters that just happen to be solar experts that get rich....then they will be gone....with the $$$$.

U talking about BRP, GM, power distribution to rural private properties, Lots more i'm sure? Railways, Mail service, cbc, tv, radio, treasury branch, Hollywood movies, airports, police, firemen.......

Last edited:

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe the day will come that solar energy will fit into the mix as it still has a ways too go.

We're lucky that some of our energy costs are kinda in check, but sooner or later as time moves on something is going too change.

"If" that is...

Gasoline, oil, natural gas, diesel fuel, electricity, or biofuel.
If any of these above energies sky rocket it might mean a change to alternative sources or the other feasible sources,,, one might think that a rapped shift too one of the others would or "could" cause them to incress in price too.

All unknown as it hasn't happened yet.
If us here in Western Canada seen the power bills that folks in Ontario are paying, then we'd be shifting gears too find alternative sources of energy fast.

A $400 to $800 1 month power bill would surely get us thinking, same if a liter of gasoline reached the double digits.

Let's all hope that none of us see this in our life times.

Lem

Last edited:
Top Bottom