Nascar

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice! Snopro out in the fields again? I count on him for the race hi lights. :)

Sent from my iPad

Sorry Woody. Went to a show and shine today and then up to Calgary. Here were the top 5 today and the ramifications of it. Gordon won with the 2-48-22-20 car rounding it out. The 4 cars eliminated were the Biff, Allmendinger, Kurt Busch and Aric Almirola. All of the remaining 12 cars now start the contender round with an even 3000 pts. Next on the docket is Kansas, Charlotte and the wild card race in Talladega. There will be a shakeup after Dega!

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry Woody. Went to a show and shine today and then up to Calgary. Here were the top 5 today and the ramifications of it. Gordon won with the 2-48-22-20 car rounding it out. The 4 cars eliminated were the Biff, Allmendinger, Kurt Busch and Aric Almirola. All of the remaining 12 cars now start the contender round with an even 3000 pts. Next on the docket is Kansas, Charlotte and the wild card race in Talladega. There will be a shakeup after Dega!
Well I was close......I had them guys picked to go out after the first round except kurt busch. I had newman going out instead.

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
taking away HP sucks

Well I have been behind the wheel of one of these beasts then you really get a taste for speed I think its about he safety aspects and going close to 200mph everything happens real fast. what will it mean in the long run? California Speedway 78 laps 3 years ago WOW!!!!

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I have been behind the wheel of one of these beasts then you really get a taste for speed I think its about he safety aspects and going close to 200mph everything happens real fast. what will it mean in the long run? California Speedway 78 laps 3 years ago WOW!!!!

I was there in 2007 sept race ........................ #48 won :(

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Qualifying over yesterday and here were the fastest 6 drivers: 4-55-43-22-24-2. New track record for Harvick

Top Bottom