Nascar

Redturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nascar makes the 20 car to the back of the field for a decal in the wrong spot, they sure come up with some dumb rules.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He is not wearing a clown costume....

any1butjj

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kind of a boring race but after ... Wow - Brad looses it and puts on the crazy hat. Loved Tony backing into BK.

will see BK in the Nascar trailer and bet some penalties coming, not for the on track stuff but the stuff in pit lane

did you hear some of the bickering between Jimmy J and Chad - not good

wish Kyle Larson was in the chase - exciting to watch that kid

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kenseth, Keselowski, Johnson and Earnhardt are still the odd ones out with Kahne in very tough as well. A lot of points can change hands at Dega. Will be interesting to see some guys go full out and some lay in the weeds to preserve there points. Can't wait!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kenseth, Keselowski, Johnson and Earnhardt are still the odd ones out with Kahne in very tough as well. A lot of points can change hands at Dega. Will be interesting to see some guys go full out and some lay in the weeds to preserve there points. Can't wait!

Yes it will be a good one.

Maybe be at the end they need a figure 8 race track for a cool down lap....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Either that or Nascar should make them all sit in there hauler and file hurt feeler reports?

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was nice to see Tony throw his car in reverse and back into keselowski after the race. I know it sure put a smile on my face. Thats the Tony I once knew!

tripster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Krysalotski couldn't even spin a car out on the cool down lap he better go back to driving school. It was good to see Tony shorten up the 2 car but it will probably cost him.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was nice to see Tony throw his car in reverse and back into keselowski after the race. I know it sure put a smile on my face. Thats the Tony I once knew!
Just lucky there wasnt a crew member walking behind his car at the time. I thought he might be a bit more low profile after recent events.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just lucky there wasnt a crew member walking behind his car at the time. I thought he might be a bit more low profile after recent events.

I was thinking that also. People are watching him.

Top Bottom