My sons first trip to the mountains!

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there a roll bar cage in the pack?
It has a 5 point harness system. No chance of getting hurt with the proper helmet. Maybe a little scared if we had an incident. But we use common sense when we are riding. Best way to enjoy sleddin' with the fam.

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing the groomer did a good job on the trail. I couldn't imagine riding in a backpack going up a woobed up trail....although it might be fun for the first kilometer.;)
We only took him to lucille and bell short trips in. But it is a great set up my wife could hardly tell he was on her back. Except for the odd climb here and there!

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lucky little bugger, I was 11 before I was able the head west. Cool set up Dale, hey check out my new Avatar. That was last saturdays ride!

Mel79

Reaction score
Where did you buy the harness and wind screen?

The pack was a xmas present. My parents pick it up at Whole Sale Sports on St Albert Trail. It's the cadillac of the series. It's made by Kelty Kids. It cost around $400. Here is the website; Kelty Kids | It came with everything Hood, 5pt harness, even a diaper bag that zips off. Plus a large storage compartment to bring extra clothes. (which we didn't need.) He was very warm. Couldn't ask for a better weekend to bring him up, weather was awesome!:d

Top Bottom