My sons first trip to the mountains!

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As a proud papa, I just want to share with all of you some pictures of our trip on the family day weekend. Our son is only 10 months old and loved every minute of his trip.

Attachments

• Family Day Weekend 2009 001.jpg
    Family Day Weekend 2009 001.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 37
  • Family Day Weekend 2009 003.jpg
    Family Day Weekend 2009 003.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Family Day Weekend 2009 009.jpg
    Family Day Weekend 2009 009.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 51
  • Family Day Weekend 2009 014.jpg
    Family Day Weekend 2009 014.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Family Day Weekend 2009 019.jpg
    Family Day Weekend 2009 019.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 41

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice! It won't be long before he's riding one himself :)

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ausome I try to put ride to gether for my son frist trip to mountains but he 16
he being ride for 10 years a little late but we,ll get there love mcbride

Labradorian

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As a proud papa, I just want to share with all of you some pictures of our trip on the family day weekend. Our son is only 10 months old and loved every minute of his trip.

That's got to be the coolest thing I have seen in a while!!

Cheers

reaper020

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I am a proud dad too my sons 15 months and he seems to love watching sled videos. I look forward to his first trip up to the hills. cheers love the set up you have. I will have to try and find something like that.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Awesome set up you guys. Way to go! That is family life to the max. Love it!:):d:d:d

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am a proud dad too my sons 15 months and he seems to love watching sled videos. I look forward to his first trip up to the hills. cheers love the set up you have. I will have to try and find something like that.
The pack is called kelty kids we picked it up at whole sales sports in edmonton. they are also on line. It's the Cadillac of the 3 different ones they have but it works well with having the top to protect him.

Mel79

Reaction score
That's our boy! Just to let everyone know. I'm the mother of this sled dawg. When I was 3 and 5 months pregnant I was still sledding in the hill's with him. So I feel I may have contibuted to it..lol. My husband is always watching sleddin' video's over the summer so he had a great start. Never be afraid to introduce your children or other's into the sport. Just make sure they are safe!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's our boy! Just to let everyone know. I'm the mother of this sled dawg. When I was 3 and 5 months pregnant I was still sledding in the hill's with him. So I feel I may have contibuted to it..lol. My husband is always watching sleddin' video's over the summer so he had a great start. Never be afraid to introduce your children or other's into the sport. Just make sure they are safe!

Way to go Mel79. That's awesome. I too am a firm believer of kids on the trail. I had a similar set up to yours when mine were itty bitty, now they ride in the skimmer. Nice to see another sledding mom! We have many awesome moms and dads here. :d:d:d

stuckenough

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing the groomer did a good job on the trail. I couldn't imagine riding in a backpack going up a woobed up trail....although it might be fun for the first kilometer.;)

Top Bottom