My Sled Vid

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea i kow but answer this. would get mad after being told the same thing over and over and even when i say thank you and accept it, peopls are still jumping down my throat. like dont i dont apreciate the info i do. but there are ways to say it nicley. ignorantly. or rudley. also how am i supposed to post a video if its bad yet be told to post more. like fine if its bad them im done posting vids here i will post them on backcountryrebels.com

i THINK MOST OF US WERE CONTINUEING TO GO OFF ON YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR SMART ASS COMMENTS, LIKE WE SET OFF SMALL SLIDES TO MAKE IT SAFER, AND THAT YOU DONT CARE THAT ITS DANGEROUS YOU LIKE THE RUSH AND THAT ISNT GONNA STOP YOU.

FOR ME ID HATE FOR YOU TO DIE MAN THAT WOULD BLOW, AS WELL AS THE REPUTATION THAT WOULD PUT ON THE SPORT. BACKCOUNTRY SNOWMOBILERS ARE ALREADY KNOW AND DUMB INCONSIDERATE HIGHMARKING ADRENALINE JUNKIE FOOLS WHO HAVE NO CARE FOR THERE SAFTY OR OTHERS. THIS IS BECAUSE THE MEDIA WILL COME DOWN ON US WHENEVER THEIR IS AN INCIDENT, EVEN THOUGH THE CHANCES ARE EXTREMELY LOW.

I REMEMBER LAST MARCH JUST AFTER THE INCIDENT AT BOULDER, THE MEDIA WAS ON HERE THE SAME DAY AND FOR OVER A MONTH AFTER, THEY WERE EVEN MESSAGING USERS TRYING TO GET INFORMATION SO THAT THEY COULD BLOW IT OUT OF PREPORTION, WWHICH WILL RESULT IN US GETTING SHUTDOWN.

I THINK LOTS OF PEOPLE DONT WANT YOU TO DIE , BUT EVEN MORE DONT WANT THEIR SPORT RUINED BECAUSE OF SOME YOUNG PUNK WHO HAS NO FEAR(EVEN THOUGH THEY ONCE WERE).

LIKE I SAID NICE VIDEO ,EXCELLENT RIDING, BUT GET SOME TRAINING AND KEEP SAFE.

SEE YOU IN THE HILLS!!!!:rolleyes:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
i think he is sayin he goes both ways:eek::nono::eek::eek::eek::eek:

You wish.....

When I said no I meant it, not like curtis with his "mouth says no but eyes say yes" chit....

I'm not beautiful like you, I'm beautiful like me........

Clayton Kerton

Reaction score
im just thinking of taking the video off and only posting it on my friends pages. then i wont have to hear all of this. i do appreciate the info and so on. but cmon, this is my first vid and right away i dont feel like posting another one.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
im just thinking of taking the video off and only posting it on my friends pages. then i wont have to hear all of this. i do appreciate the info and so on. but cmon, this is my first vid and right away i dont feel like posting another one.

Thick skin my friend....

Opinions are like azzholes, everyone has one and most of them stink....

Take the good advice and use it, dissregard those who offer critisism without direction or guidance...

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

theres nothing wrong with your video by all means, its pretty knarly.

Its more the attitude you showed at the start.

Im glad you finally came to sense and are going to take the AST1 course.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea i kow but answer this. would get mad after being told the same thing over and over and even when i say thank you and accept it, peopls are still jumping down my throat. like dont i dont apreciate the info i do. but there are ways to say it nicley. ignorantly. or rudley. also how am i supposed to post a video if its bad yet be told to post more. like fine if its bad them im done posting vids here i will post them on backcountryrebels.com

nope i wouldnt get mad cause i have my basic knowledge and know that what the guys are yellin at me for are just doing it to make me understand that the mountains are nothing to mess around with and just wanna make sure that it is drilled into your head!!! the trick is ignore the ignorant ones and say a big thank you to the ones telling you to be safer out there cause obviously they care that you stay alive and care about the sport! they say post more "good" videos wich means some safer ones that arent big time obvious avalanche dangers watch the videos from sled shots great videos to showcase the sport but also quite safe about the terrain! but yes backcountryrebels will tear you apart worse than snow and mud! dont get discouraged keep riding hard and safe!

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everybody starts somewhere. As I mentioned listen and learn and you will progress a lot faster in many ways then one.

People didn't say bad things about the vid because obviously you made a decent effort to make it. They aren't easy. I have footage and will eventually make my own from my Contour helmet cam, however being into other hobby's like photography, the same thing happens. Lots of people slander your work and you have to take it with a grain of salt because some make valid points but don't necessarily do it in a kinda way. When you ask for constructive criticism, often then "constructive" is overlooked.

After a few years and plenty of hours/days/weeks reading and testing some of those people have bought my work. It all comes with time and energy.

Clayton Kerton

Reaction score
i really wanna get back up to the mountains so bad. anyone in mcbride, valemount, or blue river have snow up there yet?

martushev800

Reaction score
Hey Clayton welcome to the site.lotsa neat stuff on here as you will soon learn. Nice Video by the way! ha ha the fella that kept fallin off n wiping out reminds me of my first trip to the mountains in valemount. keep it up!

malinowski3

Reaction score
i have now read 9 pages of people arguing and i dont post alot on the sight i do read alot of the threads trying to better my knowledge of sledding i am 15 and have riden in the mountains since i was 10 buddy take the corse and what my comment would be keep your backpack on my backpack stay on me at all times otheriwse i really enjoyed the vid i know there lots of work i have made a couple with my go pro cam :d

Clayton Kerton

Reaction score
thanks guys. ye ai knew i should of had my pack on. i just took it off for the climbs being filled because the thing weighed a ton. there thought it would be funny to load up my pack so its very heavy and so on. lol besides the footage it was a great 4 days.

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think making a video is a real learning curve. I remember the first time i tried it it was TERRIBLE, a lot worse then yours!!! You difinitly have the right idea, keep it up! :beer::d

Top Bottom