My Sled Vid

Clayton Kerton

Reaction score
Im kinda new to snow and mud, well very new. I was at the Edmonton sled show and i promised a friend of mine that i would put up my vid from last year on here. I hope this goes well.

YouTube - Blue River

keep in mind this is my first vid and was also last year. im working on getting better gear and equipment but the problem with money always comes up :\

-Clayton Kerton

Clayton Kerton

Reaction score
nice vid. where do i get a 190hp stock m1000?

the 2009 limited edition sno pro series had them comin off the factory line runin 190hp
the regular 2010 m8 sno pros have that much hp. mainly if u had to choose between a 09 and 10 i would go for a 2010 m8 sno pro with a 156" track at the least and 2.5" lugs with telescopic handle bars. :) but thats just me.

Clayton Kerton

Reaction score
nice ill be gettn an m1000 next season if its 30 more hp than my xp! :rolleyes:

nice. personally though i would go for the 2010 sno pro. there lighter and have moore low end torque but are more expsensive. the m1 limited edtion series just looks pretty. hmmm i guess you could get a sled wrap that has the black and white camo for a 2010 sno pro.

Clayton Kerton

Reaction score
hey are there any other places for me to ride that arent to far for me. ive been to mcbride, been to valemont and been to blue river. any suggestions?

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
met u at the snowandmud booth

seams like u can call urself a pretty lucky child

for the age u and ure buddy are riding brand new sleds i call lucky :)

good vid though

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry to burst your bubble, but there is no way your m1000 has 190hp stock. the new M8 is 160HP too. no heresay just facts. my riding group consists of the following: cat dealer owner, his brother, and the cat master mechanic. 2 of which run m1000's and one runs a 2010 HCR with a Cutler turbo. not one of our sleds are stock and many have been dyno'd. 2009 LE with FULL SLP pipe, intake, clutching, dyno'd at 192hp. you should change that in your title for your gonna get bashed!

Pro-Am Chris

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Guys he is brand new to the site and he obviously put a lot of effort into making a cool vid to share with us. Does it really matter what HP numbers he used in the credits on his vid? Thanks for the vid and welcome to the site.

Clayton Kerton

Reaction score
alright i will change it. on that part i was just going by what said he supposably saw on a website. huh.... im gonna have to talk to him.

Clayton Kerton

Reaction score
met u at the snowandmud booth

seams like u can call urself a pretty lucky child

for the age u and ure buddy are riding brand new sleds i call lucky :)

good vid though
thanks. ive been trying to get into snowmobiling as something to do instead of just a hobbie. i hope it works out.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Hey great vid ............. just one comment and that is some of your pulls are dangerous. Highmarking under a cornice or up to a rock face is just asking for trouble especially in Blue River. It's prime avalanche conditions. Love to see you on the site would really feel bad about another casualty out there. You had lots of really good safe pulls too!! If you haven't take an avy course.

Keep up the good vid work!!

Safe riding !! :beer::d:beer:

Clayton Kerton

Reaction score
thanks. ive been trying to get into snowmobiling as something to do instead of just a hobbie. i hope it works out.

17 still young. but nice vid anyways.

thank you. i know some of those climbs were dangerous we triggered some slides. o man thats a rush. mainly we would try to get it to go off so its somewhat safe

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thank you. i know some of those climbs were dangerous we triggered some slides. o man thats a rush. mainly we would try to get it to go off so its somewhat safe

huh? nothing about that seems safe

its not a rush. its your life and possibly others. its scary as fawk and it shouldmt be a rush

to me anyways..

experienced backcountry rider guy over here...

Clayton Kerton

Reaction score
huh? nothing about that seems safe

its not a rush. its your life and possibly others. its scary as fawk and it shouldmt be a rush

to me anyways..

experienced backcountry rider guy over here...

i know what you mean its scary and is it gives yea a rush at the same time. but i geuss im still kinda new i will learn soon i geuss.

also this guy on youtube wants me to post my vid on the backcountryrebels site....should i?

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca

Welcome to the site :beer: I have to say though that your comment above shows a little inexperience and recklessness on your part. Great video and make sure you take an avy course soon if you haven't already. Cheer :beer:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im not that young too.... i.just look it. im 17 btw :)

17 and ridin a near new sled. chit most of us are old enough to be your dad and lots of us still gotta ride the old stuff just sayin. fossy had er nailed lucky but i think i may have used a different word.:rolleyes:
any how welcome to the site.

Top Bottom