My Sled Is In!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bad Rabbit ..........Boost a term used to describe turbo charging. Simply a measurement of enhanced intake pressure that is charged up using the exshaust . Spooling is another term to describe the building of this charge. Get one you will ENJOY I gaurantee. Kinda figured you for a guy with twin turbos and a fifty shot of nos

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
So what is the wording for Ported, Polished and Running Race Fuel...ok, I can't touch a turbo, but I'm having a ton of fun.
I've always wondered about Turbos...maybe one day.
Bad Rabbit ..........Boost a term used to describe turbo charging. Simply a measurement of enhanced intake pressure that is charged up using the exshaust . Spooling is another term to describe the building of this charge. Get one you will ENJOY I gaurantee. Kinda figured you for a guy with twin turbos and a fifty shot of nos

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what is the wording for Ported, Polished and Running Race Fuel...ok, I can't touch a turbo, but I'm having a ton of fun.
I've always wondered about Turbos...maybe one day.[/QUOTE

Is that what your running now.......Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccce.

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OKAY LINKZ, WHAT COLOR SCHEME DID YOU GET?? WHITE/ORANGE?? I REALLY LIKE THE KAT KOLOR SKEMES... THEY'RE KRAZY........ BOOYAH
:cool:

I got the white/orange colours, along side my '06 M7 Sno Pro which is straight orange, they're going to look pretty sweet together, I think they'll make a great couple,he he!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I got the white/orange colours, along side my '06 M7 Sno Pro which is straight orange, they're going to look pretty sweet together, I think they'll make a great couple,he he!

BUT WHO'S RIDIN' THE OLDER ONE?? OR IS IT JUST A SPARE.....JUST IN CASE??? AAAHHHHHH, THATS THE ONE THE TURBOS GOIN' ONTO..... AND REMEMBER TO TELL THE WIFE IT'S ONLY ABOUT $20.00.............

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BUT WHO'S RIDIN' THE OLDER ONE?? OR IS IT JUST A SPARE.....JUST IN CASE??? AAAHHHHHH, THATS THE ONE THE TURBOS GOIN' ONTO..... AND REMEMBER TO TELL THE WIFE IT'S ONLY ABOUT $20.00.............

Man you guys are the ones riding the Short Bus if you think the women are believing this. With the increase of gals on this site, ya better step with care...some won't see the humour in this.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man you guys are the ones riding the Short Bus if you think the women are believing this. With the increase of gals on this site, ya better step with care...some won't see the humour in this.

Do you mean some sled parts actually do cost more than $20.00??:eek:;):D

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Wife will be riding the older one (shhhhh! It'll make a great spare aswell) I thought "BOOST" mean't NOS, not turbo. NOS is what I plan to do to the '08 next year, sorry for the confusion.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Yes snotrocket, I'm still riding my 01 Polaris. Broke the rails last year so I'm trying to find some used ones, no luck so far.
Either way she will be on the mountain agian this year.
I've always wondered about Turbos...maybe one day.[/QUOTE

Is that what your running now.......Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccce.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HEY NOSRX1.... YOU STILL HAVE THE DRAGON ORDERED??? YOUR SIGNATURE SAYS SO... I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA POUND ON YOUR RX1 FOR A WHILE YET???:confused:

No I backed out of the snow check....so sad! but I am planning on snow checcking one from the states next year! So yep another year of the RX1 work out program. If I don't get the dragon I already have the go a head to put a turbo on the Yammie next year.....now its tough to many options!:D What should I do???

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
No I backed out of the snow check....so sad! but I am planning on snow checcking one from the states next year! So yep another year of the RX1 work out program. If I don't get the dragon I already have the go a head to put a turbo on the Yammie next year.....now its tough to many options!:D What should I do???

YOU SHOULD PROBABLY TAKE THE 08 DRAGON OFF YOUR "SIGNATURE".... I THINK "TURBO" RX1 WOULD LOOK WAY COOLER!!!!! LOL

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SLED IS BUILT!!! but i cant get it till Thursday, I'll have pics by Friday.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SLED IS BUILT!!! but i cant get it till Thursday, I'll have pics by Friday.

Nice!! right on! Now the days must be really going slow for you now! Can't wait to see the pics!......remember the BULL S#!T STOPS WHEN THE TROTTLE DROPS!!!

Top Bottom