My run in with the CO's

altaredneck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was in forester creek. Followed the co s up the logging road once in the parking lot I talked to them about this. The guy told me need registration as well as insurance. I asked him about mounting the plate and he basically said it is "suppose to be" however they were pretty lienient on it. As long as you show them respect they are pretty good guys. Had a good old conversation with them. I still don't have plate mounted. I guess we will see how it goes

crowsfeet

Reaction score
I think over the last 35 years I've seen Canada's finest out there maybe 4-5 times and only been checked for proper docs once or twice...I've always had my sleds insured, registered and a plate displayed so never had a problem, in fact every time I have seen them it usually just turns into a BS session. Talk to them like humans and give them some respect and you'll get the same in return. Sure there's the odd one that can be a jerk but for the most part they're just doing their job.

I really crack up in regards to the nay sayers on here that refuse to ins, reg or plate their OHV's....out of the 52114 members on S&M as of today I'm sure there has to be a few that are either with RCMP, Sheriff or City/County Police. It would be so easy to go after them because of the posts they make, pics of machines they ride and then they actually post when and where they're going to ride....kinda like shootin' fish in a barrel!! But I guess you can't fix stupid.
Fawk the Police

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Better doo a little more reading KatMan...........not everybody on this website hates Albertans.

As for F150's, they doo have their purpose.[/QUOTE

ok i'll give you that. at least i'm right about yammies? right????????

Even with those brutes, there are some Yammy lovers out there. I don't understand it but to each their own.......:d:

Top Bottom