My other half has been a good boy, so I got him a new toy

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought him a sailboat. He had one years ago when he lived on the east coast but had to sell it. now that we are moving to the west coast (BC island) he had said that he would like to get another sailboat. So we have been looking for the last few months seeing what we could get and then I came accross this one that another military guy had tosell because he was being posted and DF had a look and was vary happy with it so I bought it for him.

It is only 23' but as I have never sailed before. We wanted one that he could sail by himself if need be and was small enough for me to learn on.

We now have every type of toy that we want. Horses, quads, trailer, sail boat. Now let hope he doesn't have to go on tour again and gets to play with them this summer.:d

http://www.usedvictoria.com/photos/01/72/13157672.jpg

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NICE........ LOOKS LIKE MY COUSINS OLD SAIL BOAT.........:d

IF YA DON'T MIND ME ASKIN', WHAT IS A SAILBOAT SOMETHING LIKE THAT WORTH THESE DAYS???

Ric I got a great deal on it. I only paid $3000. for it the guy had it listed for $5500 to start, but needed it gone before he is post to his new post. It worked great for both of us as the boat moorage is military and we don't have to move it. The moorage is the big cost, out there it can run about $400 a month.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca