Koutouki Taverna (Formally Souvla)
10719 124 Street

Not sure what they do to make their potatoes so good (i think cocaine, LOL).:d

What is you favorite place to eat?;)

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Mongolie Grill....
Build all your own stuff n then they cook it for yeaa...
So good.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I get to eat out a lot in Edmonton and I have to say my favorite restaraunt is:

Koutouki Taverna (Formally Souvla)
10719 124 Street

Not sure what they do to make their potatoes so good (i think cocaine, LOL).:d

What is you favorite place to eat?;)

I used to live just down the street from them - and I never went, what a shame! Now I feel bad!

We ate at Bisteka on the South Side the other day, that was really good!

I have to say though, my favourite location that serves food in all of Edmonton, has to be, without a doubt, hands down, MARBLE SLAB ICE CREAM! :D

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone that serves food. i kinda like food all types and amounts.
except celery that stuff is evil.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I'm a Keg (white ave only) kinda guy.

Has anyone ate at that new Burger Deluxe place at WEM? was there last week I seen they don't like to post prices and by the amount of empty tables in there must be expensive for a burger. And has anyone ate at Fat Burger yet? how is that also....guess I have burgers on the mind

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
This will not be remembered by many, but the Beachcomber was my all time favorite! For those who are young(er), it was north of Jasper on maybe 100 st.

Awesome Polynesian food, great drinks, and an atmosphere right out of Hawaii.

Haven't eaten in Edmonton in years so I am not up on the latest and greatest!

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Has anyone ate at that new Burger Deluxe place at WEM? was there last week I seen they don't like to post prices and by the amount of empty tables in there must be expensive for a burger. And has anyone ate at Fat Burger yet? how is that also....guess I have burgers on the mind

Ya I was there tuesday night I believe, restaurant was overful was an event though. Very good. Not cheap at all. Like $10 for a burger and that's no side. For burger and fries it's $15-$20. Probably best burger in a sit down restaurant i've had though. All the prices are on the menu however. It was good because all the appitizers were free I ain't gonna complain about free food! :d

But I still preferr wendys and mcdonalds :d

But the best place to eat is mr. donair or columbas donair. Donairs>all.

Last edited:

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I was there tuesday night I believe, restaurant was overful was an event though. Very good. Not cheap at all. Like $10 for a burger and that's no side. For burger and fries it's $15-$20. Probably best burger in a sit down restaurant i've had though. All the prices are on the menu however. It was good because all the appitizers were free I ain't gonna complain about free food! :d

But I still preferr wendys and mcdonalds :d

But the best place to eat is mr. donair or columbas donair. Donairs>all.

If you love donairs... if your ever in bonnyville theres a lil shop called Express Pizza... most amazing donairs you'll ever eat in your life...
So good..

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok seriously the best peppercorn steak ever valemounts Cairibou Grill, now i'm getting hungry...............................................

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Fat burger is my favourite burger place its awsome love there vanilla milkshake.

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone was telling me of a new BBQ joint on Stoney Plain road where they smoke and make up pulled pork sandwiches and ribs....anyone hear of it or know where it is? ....Joes or something??????........

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
10-4 ....food any good? Years ago I ate at a place called Bones and man was it good...just off or on Jasper Ave I beleive....gave me a bib when I ordered the ribs....was just a kid and was kinda insulted ....if we didn't use good manners when eating growing up...you mighta got reminded with a quick little smack of a spoon on the head and all I could think of was, " Beotch....you have never even seen me eat yet!" Yep ....awesome place and then gave you piping hot towels to clean up with....one taste of them ribs and I didn't give a sweet sheet about manners....best ribs I ever ate!

Top Bottom