My Canada............

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
10 or 15 years ago, there was starting to be a glimmer of all this BS happening. IMHO, the good life is over and I really wonder what our children and grandchildren are in for.

This country and our way of life was built on natural resources and hard work. Mining, oil & gas, farming, building things, transportation, infrastructure, and a lot of common sense things. Our parents and many of us worked our butts off to sustain our great country. It was one of the best places on earth, if not the best and what happened in the last decade. The monies from the natural resources filled the cupboard and with that full cupboard we had great health care, education, infrastructure, etc..

How does a great nation go from being what we were to where we are at today? Phuck the climate change, phuck the keeping resources in the ground, phuck the green energy, phuck the plastic straw issue, phuck the carbon tax, phuck the COVID, and I could go on and on. Let's get back to being Canadian? Who are these jerks that are trying to change the great life we had while the rest of the world is dumping raw sewage, mega tons of plastic, and spewing pollutants into the air and someone in government thinks we can change our great way of life to make the universe better.

The left has sure got ahold of everyone's attention and behaviour. They must think this road we are going down is going to be a good thing. How can we fix stupid???

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
10 or 15 years ago, there was starting to be a glimmer of all this BS happening. IMHO, the good life is over and I really wonder what our children and grandchildren are in for.

This country and our way of life was built on natural resources and hard work. Mining, oil & gas, farming, building things, transportation, infrastructure, and a lot of common sense things. Our parents and many of us worked our butts off to sustain our great country. It was one of the best places on earth, if not the best and what happened in the last decade. The monies from the natural resources filled the cupboard and with that full cupboard we had great health care, education, infrastructure, etc..

How does a great nation go from being what we were to where we are at today? Phuck the climate change, phuck the keeping resources in the ground, phuck the green energy, phuck the plastic straw issue, phuck the carbon tax, phuck the COVID, and I could go on and on. Let's get back to being Canadian? Who are these jerks that are trying to change the great life we had while the rest of the world is dumping raw sewage, mega tons of plastic, and spewing pollutants into the air and someone in government thinks we can change our great way of life to make the universe better.

The left has sure got ahold of everyone's attention and behaviour. They must think this road we are going down is going to be a good thing. How can we fix stupid???

I totally agree with everything you stated. To your last question. They men of this country get together and take it back with force. Civil war is the only way now.

I heard a saying once.... You vote your way into communism, and you have to shoot you way out of communism.

Last edited:

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only way for this to end in my opinion is for Canada to split. It is to big of a country and the views from east to west on whats important are to far apart. We can't even get a pipeline across this country so what hope is there for uniting everyone. The east can have their manufacturing and whatever else and us out west will stick with the oil and gas, farming, logging,... Seems to be the only way sadly.

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

How does a great nation go from being what we were to where we are at today?

GREED!

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When my great grandparents came to this country they did not come to change it to where the came from. They came to make a new better life for their family. Hard work, homesteading and family values built a country worth being in. This country is being driven by soft weak individuals like Justin Trudeau. Very sad to watch what our forefather built go to hell in a hand basket.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm ready to fight for my 2 sons future. To ensure that they have the same great country and opportunities that we had. The way things are going canadians are going to be priced out of owning homes and having a good paying job. I will not accept this as the new normal.

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who is running this country from 15 years ago? Our children.... Most of the children have been brought up with no work ethic, They think everything should be handed to them without having to work for it. Look who is working at all the entry level jobs its all import workers because our children are to good for entry level work and min wage. You cannot do anything any more to discipline your kids without getting into trouble or someone reporting you... I could go on and on as kids these days make me sad as this is what our work has come to... I don't agree with bullying but when most of us were kids if this happened to us we settled it and it was done with. Their was no one getting arrested, suspended etc...
We created this world and now we are unhappy with our results

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who is running this country from 15 years ago? Our children.... Most of the children have been brought up with no work ethic, They think everything should be handed to them without having to work for it. Look who is working at all the entry level jobs its all import workers because our children are to good for entry level work and min wage. You cannot do anything any more to discipline your kids without getting into trouble or someone reporting you... I could go on and on as kids these days make me sad as this is what our work has come to... I don't agree with bullying but when most of us were kids if this happened to us we settled it and it was done with. Their was no one getting arrested, suspended etc...

Whats this "we", I sure didn't vote for Justine, but she is in destroying the country..

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

Did this post separate the members a little further? I see no fredw nor flapjack chiming in nor posting thanks/likes/recommend/love. A few others have chose not to divulge their feelings either. Funny how that works??

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canada as a concept Was necessary to start back in the 1800’s, but since WW2 it started to fail as a nation, and is now a total failure. Economically, politically, financially and ethically the split between east and west is huge and getting bigger. Time for alberta and Saskatchewan to become part of the USA. At least as a state of their republic, our work ethic and economic wealth would stay in our states, and not redistributed elsewhere involuntarily by the feds.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did this post separate the members a little further? I see no fredw nor flapjack chiming in nor posting thanks/likes/recommend/love. A few others have chose not to divulge their feelings either. Funny how that works??

“The only constant in life is change”-Heraclitus

Why would I chime in, no such thing as a discussion on the this forum. Only personal attacks mostly.

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canada as a concept Was necessary to start back in the 1800’s, but since WW2 it started to fail as a nation, and is now a total failure. Economically, politically, financially and ethically the split between east and west is huge and getting bigger. Time for alberta and Saskatchewan to become part of the USA. At least as a state of their republic, our work ethic and economic wealth would stay in our states, and not redistributed elsewhere involuntarily by the feds.

Once again...don’t forget to include eastern BC...everything east of Nelson votes right of centre...Nelson votes 75-95% NDP.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well I’m proud of my girls and there in their early 20s, I am also trying to find that boot I kicked up there a$$. Hard work and punishment, they didn’t like it but I see a difference between them and the sappy slackers.
very strong, smart and business like, don’t think they will struggle moving forward in life.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Once again...don’t forget to include eastern BC...everything east of Nelson votes right of centre...Nelson votes 75-95% NDP.

My apologies, I forgot eastern BC again…..lots of good people there for sure. Northern as well….lower mainland and the island……buh-bye…..

Top Bottom