My 2010 HCR Build Pictures With new skid

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
174 club can't wait to try mine out, just got it home. still got to get boydo
to give it a polish. looking forward to seeing that hood. You will have to bring it over on sat Darren and put it on display.

IMG_1436.jpg

IMG_1439.jpg

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome, welcome to the 174" club. You are going to love everything about that track and it will be wild with a turbo! Have you revalved the rear shock yet? If not you will want to or just throw that Cat air shock in the garbage and buy a real one, it was the best thing I did to my sled last year besides going to the 3"paddle. My sled wheelied terribly and it didnt matter how much air was in the shock, and it also sagged 3-4 inches constantly. I went with an EXIT shock with a spring and the nose stays down and she climbs like a goat now! I hope to see you on the hill, have fun.:d

I went with a total different skid and shock system. I went with a gas shock as I am not a fan of the air shocks either. Ya hopefully will see ya out there this year.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Storch it is gonna be shinned up for the sled show. I am looking forward to seeing the hood also. Cant wait! Ya looking forward to having a few beers with ya on the 16th. Your sled is looking good buddy now ya gotta stay on her and stay away from the bridges and cops! LOL

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Storch it is gonna be shinned up for the sled show. I am looking forward to seeing the hood also. Cant wait! Ya looking forward to having a few beers with ya on the 16th. Your sled is looking good buddy now ya gotta stay on her and stay away from the bridges and cops! LOL

Bridges and cops gotta stay away from meeeeee:d

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hmmmmmmmm, yup, like fossy said, i remember darren sayin' his next one was gonna be stock --- as he fought with his '09 m1000 turbo in revy........ ;)

it's looking good, darren. Is it gonna be in the mountain magic booth at the show?

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmm, yup, like fossy said, i remember darren sayin' his next one was gonna be stock --- as he fought with his '09 m1000 turbo in revy........ ;)

it's looking good, darren. Is it gonna be in the mountain magic booth at the show?

I heard the exact same thing. ;) He!!; I've said the exact same thing after modding every sled to different degrees of misery.:rolleyes: My M8 was only gonna have a can, then a pipe showed up, then an intake, then a couple different clutch kits, then..................:d:d I believe the new "almost stock" Snowseeeker build will be at Mountain Magic's booth at the show.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes my sled is gonna be in Mountain Magic's booth this year.
Yes I said I was gonna stay stock but the 153 was to short in the deep snow and I got the chance to ride a properly set up 2 stroke turbo and loved it.
I put Ken's custom Skid from Mountain Magic in the sled.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
My sled is gonna be in Impact Coatings booth this year.
Yes I said I was gonna stay stock but the 153 was to short in the deepe snow and I got the chance to ride a properly set up 2 stroke turbo and loved it.
I put Ken's custom Skid from Mountain Magic in the sled.

You'll be kick'n some but this winter Darren, can't wait to see the finished product. Loved the ride I took on your last one.

Top Bottom