My 2010 HCR Build Pictures With new skid

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is some of the pictures of my new build that I had done at Mountain Magic. The sled isn't completely finished yet still wait on a few little things. I rode a sled last year with this skid and I can say that it was awesome. So I said to myself that is one thing that i was doing no matter what other mods I did this year.
I wanted the different attack angle and skid that will keep my front end down and this skid does that. Skid looks awesome also which is a bonus. I put a Camoplast extreme 174 x 15 x 2.5 with a mountain magic tunnel extension which only made my back end 2 inches lower then stock from the bumper to the ground. I also wanted more power so i went with the areocharger turbo kit from them aswell, plus alot more but that is a secret now.
I also wanted to say how impressed I was with the workmanship and how nice and clean the install was. Ken was a big help explaining the setup and how the turbo kit works. I was very pleased with the knowledge and help that the guys there gave me on how the 2 stroke turbos work.
Thanks Guys

Attachments

• photo[1].jpg
    photo[1].jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 1,008
  • photo[2].jpg
    photo[2].jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 1,006
  • photo[3].jpg
    photo[3].jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 1,003

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
will be a nice sled in the end for sure

still like ure last years sled better so far

but i remember u saying at breaky we had in edmonton

"no just those billet wheels" thatll be it for this one :) :)

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Fossy this one will out peform last years no problem. Also wait till the finishing touches are done. This is just a few pic's more to come with the custom paint job, exhaust etc....

Blownsilver

Reaction score
seen your sled friday when i was there amazing man wish i could ride that one hahaha oh well just have to stick with the sno pro

Last edited by a moderator:

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, thats gonna be a nice looking machine and it looks like you'll have the tunnel room to spread out quite the muffpot buffet at the top of the hill.

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen it in person yesterday and its about ten times sweeter!!
Good to see Seeker as well.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well stopped by Mountain Magic and the sled is comming along and pretty well finished. Hood should be back next week and just waiting on my new seat and exhaust pipe should be back from ceramic coating tommorrow. Then put the final pieces back on and she is finished.Then I will have some pictures of the finished build.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well stopped by Mountain Magic and the sled is comming along and pretty well finished. Hood should be back next week and just waiting on my new seat and exhaust pipe should be back from ceramic coating tommorrow.

Was there today. Your gonna be a happy camper when you squash the throttle.

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
Looks awesome, welcome to the 174" club. You are going to love everything about that track and it will be wild with a turbo! Have you revalved the rear shock yet? If not you will want to or just throw that Cat air shock in the garbage and buy a real one, it was the best thing I did to my sled last year besides going to the 3"paddle. My sled wheelied terribly and it didnt matter how much air was in the shock, and it also sagged 3-4 inches constantly. I went with an EXIT shock with a spring and the nose stays down and she climbs like a goat now! I hope to see you on the hill, have fun.:d

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome, welcome to the 174" club. You are going to love everything about that track and it will be wild with a turbo! Have you revalved the rear shock yet? If not you will want to or just throw that Cat air shock in the garbage and buy a real one, it was the best thing I did to my sled last year besides going to the 3"paddle. My sled wheelied terribly and it didnt matter how much air was in the shock, and it also sagged 3-4 inches constantly. I went with an EXIT shock with a spring and the nose stays down and she climbs like a goat now! I hope to see you on the hill, have fun.:d

Ive been telling people for years that air shocks suck. They dont believe me.

Top Bottom