music downloads

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hows does the site work normally, just went and checked it out , tried to do a search , got internal service error? Is that normal ?

They are back after a 3+ month crash, so they are slowly bringing things back up.

I access it just fine.

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use torrents and limewire both.....torrents are MUCH better quality but sometimes don't have the old or rare tunes and aren't the best for country

powderpusher

Reaction score
Try frostwire it works the same as limewire but is alot faster downloading music and it wont slow your computer down ive got a total of 2100 songs down loaded off of frostwire so far with no glitches

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
Try frostwire it works the same as limewire but is alot faster downloading music and it wont slow your computer down ive got a total of 2100 songs down loaded off of frostwire so far with no glitches

till i gotta fix ure computer again cause the viruses playing hide and seek :)

best way is youtube

download songs from there quick and easy

after that torrents

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks !! :beer: :beer: I moved about 4 gigs off that site already this morning with no problems at all. Cheerz :beer:

No problem, just don't get kicked for no ratio or it also looks bad on me. I think they give you a warning and set a time limit to raise the ratio. I usually maintain a 1.25% so I can get invites.

Top Bottom