Reaction score
Its been a long time since i wanted to poach some music

What site is good nowadays ? Used to use limewire, but used to have many issues

What are people using

Thank you

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i don't have a clue bro my ipod has been dead for so long, i just borrow my kidz, sorry not much help...cheers:beer::beer:

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know which sites are the best (regarding any topic), but I did do some 'sharing' of free tunes a few years ago but I ran out of time and patience waiting for downloads to be complete only to end up with a different tune than I expected and/or poor sound quality... soooooo, I paid via itunes for the sheer convenience/quality of it. :twocents:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
We used limewire for a long timeand have upgraded to the limewire pro, very rarely can I not find what I want. I think the wife paid $34 for a lifetime membership.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm a strong believer in torrents, for a number of reasons.

#1. The songs are normally ripped at 320kbps (better quality)
#2. You get the whole album.
#3. It seems to be significantly faster than limewire.
#4. Limewire in the past has been known to have lots of virus infected mp3's etc. Not sure if that is still the case, but it does open a LOT of ports on your firewall, allowing access more easily into your pc.

TG

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow Teeg, you are kind of a nerd.... LOL! Not only was the information of a nerdy topic, it was laid out in bullet format!!!

I use frostwire - basically limewire with a different name, dont know how bad it is for viruses, my damn computer is already virus infested...

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well her is another one .. btjunkie.c*m.. dont wanna look like a spammer.... hahahaha

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Well her is another one .. btjunkie.c*m.. dont wanna look like a spammer.... hahahaha

Spamming

No SPAMMING. Any such messages will be removed at the discretion of either a forum moderator or administrator.

Don't want to get a nasty note from one of the moderatards......

:d

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
Limewire has killed my neighbors computer twice now....TG is correct...too many open and changing ports....it's just a matter of time. I've succumb to iTunes and paying for the stuff I want...a bud gave me a hard drive with 40,000 mp3s on it...I'm good for a while!! Library near 50,000 songs !!

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have worked on a lot of peoples computers with Limewire installed. I usually just charge a bottle or a case of beer to re-install the OS and all updates. Please, everyone, keep using Limewire!

Top Bottom