moved from mm2009

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not true Snotty, the mods want you to come so they can make you disappear in the wilderness and I need some riding lessons.:d:d:d
Mitch not that I could of taught you any thing before.....but now your really chit out of luck, I'll be just so happy to trail ride.
But Sick will give you lessons..as long as you wear a little school girl outfit.
Sincerely look forward to meeting you Mitch.....wear a cup cuz I'am gonna kick you in the nutz

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Mountain Mania 2009

Mitch not that I could of taught you any thing before.....but now your really chit out of luck, I'll be just so happy to trail ride.
But Sick will give you lessons..as long as you wear a little school girl outfit.
Sincerely look forward to meeting you Mitch.....wear a cup cuz I'am gonna kick you in the nutz
I don't need lessons that bad. Cup is already packed as is my left work boot so I can kick you back with a steel toe.:d:d

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well that's good to know. Whew!
CUZ I got a WAY more MOSTEST surprize for you Mitch:d.....You and me have a special relationship and our first meeting deserves a MOSTEST SPECIAL EVENT;)..........:d...........:eek:..........LMFAO

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

CUZ I got a WAY more MOSTEST surprise for you Mitch:d.....You and me have a special relationship and our first meeting deserves a MOSTEST SPECIAL EVENT;)..........:d...........:eek:..........LMFAO
Careful, you've recently suffered a neck/head injury, wouldn't want to aggravate that.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our posts got moved......at least they didn't go to the same place where pictures of IDIOTS who dont wear HELMETS go.......talk about calling the kettle black.....and making the call of what is right and wrong.....BAHAWABAHAWA......................pizz me silly

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

CUZ I got a WAY more MOSTEST surprize for you Mitch:d.....You and me have a special relationship and our first meeting deserves a MOSTEST SPECIAL EVENT;)..........:d...........:eek:..........LMFAO
A kick in the nutz with a steel toed boot is pretty special.:d:d

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

A kick in the nutz with a steel toed boot is pretty special.:d:d

It appears we are not suppose to have fun talking about the trip...imagine what rules will be about laughing......There will be no laughing or having fun or we will move you to another mountain............I know they have a rule that you cant wear a HELMET.....so I'll be sent to the MTN where you are allowed to.
Bullchit...go to the GREEN ROOM and BAN ME.........

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mods can talk about dresses...but we cant talk about meeting each other on the Mountain....FAWLK that and you

Top Bottom