Hello from 509....the area code.

goldtip

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, new to S&M.com and just thought I'd introduce myself. Born and raised in Whitefish, MT and never got into skiing, but have been sledding since I was 5 years old. First sled that was my own was a one year old '74 Polaris 340 Mustang I believe it was called and I rode it into the dirt. Current ride is a 2007 Rev Summit 800r with 151" and a few mild mods. Moved to the 509 area code 20 years ago after finishing college and now I check prostate's for a living. I love to hunt and been sledding around here pretty steady for the last ten years or so and now putting together a couple trips north to meet buddies from the GP area, so hope to learn the area's around Golden and north to McBride and Valemont over the next few years. Looking forward to learning from this site.

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, new to S&M.com and just thought I'd introduce myself. Born and raised in Whitefish, MT and never got into skiing, but have been sledding since I was 5 years old. First sled that was my own was a one year old '74 Polaris 340 Mustang I believe it was called and I rode it into the dirt. Current ride is a 2007 Rev Summit 800r with 151" and a few mild mods. Moved to the 509 area code 20 years ago after finishing college and now I check prostate's for a living. I love to hunt and been sledding around here pretty steady for the last ten years or so and now putting together a couple trips north to meet buddies from the GP area, so hope to learn the area's around Golden and north to McBride and Valemont over the next few years. Looking forward to learning from this site.

Welcome! Love the area code

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey dude welcome.. Been meeting lots of Yankees in Revy this Season:beer:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would like a new 509 helmet, please and thank you. Welcome to snow and mud

Top Bottom