Mountian Magic

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanna thank Bruce, Ken and all the guys at Mountian Magic for Makeing sure my sled was ready in time for me to Ride!!!! Cant say enuf good about them, one of the fue shops around that really care about customer service and not just selling u somthing! THX again guys!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanna thank Bruce, Ken and all the guys at Mountian Magic for Makeing sure my sled was ready in time for me to Ride!!!! Cant say enuf good about them, one of the fue shops around that really care about customer service and not just selling u somthing! THX again guys!

you cant just say thankyou without telling us what crazy mods you did.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And what about my old buddy Kenny.........haven't seen him for a couple years. Is he using a walker yet? Ha Ha Ha!

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
customer service at MM is like nothing i have had before so it is no surprise to here. Still remember bruce driving me parts for my new sled to revy. cheers boys

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
clutching, jetting, timbersled rear suspenion, and new 146 2 1/2 camo extream so nothing to crazy...but they managed to get the timbersled parts today that I thought I would have to do without because I have to pick it up tomorow in time for my trip. So Ill be picking it up around lunch tomorow complete!

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And what about my old buddy Kenny.........haven't seen him for a couple years. Is he using a walker yet? Ha Ha Ha!
Im just curious how your sleds would run against his in the mountains? Even with his walker strapped on the back.

Top Bottom