Mountain Mania X - Jan 25, 2020

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Heads up to anyone coming back east today. Planned highway closure on 16 east of Tete Jaune

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would just like too see a pic, prove to me someone showed up lol...have seen hardly any pics !

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya lots of chatter now nothing but crickets!!

who got drunk and disorderly
who beat up who
How badly did the cats whoop the doo’s

brian h

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
would like to say thank you to everyone who helped organize the event. ron puts alot of time and effort into the event. Leona from Leona's b&b worked at the meal along with volunteers. all the people who helped set up, mcbride snowmobile club for all there effort. also with talking with Leona all the food that was left over will go to a good cause, they make meals for the seniors home, families that are struggling and to any homeless , so thank you to everyones effort who organized this event.
On a side note Leona's b&b is a very nice place to stay in McBride, very nice accommodations at a great price.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I would just like too see a pic, prove to me someone showed up lol...have seen hardly any pics !

Folks showed up... good to put faces to names... Kanedog was a no-show, thats disappointing, gives all us keyboard hero's a bad name... Curtis even gave me the mic for the 50/50 and I shoulda made a point of calling him out, but hey I'm a keyboard jockey not a mic jockey. Ric may not be known as "no-show" anymore that honor falls to KD now...

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was a good time, no story’s. A few not in attendance no snowchuk or kanedog

Rode Friday and Saturday but due to circumstances beyond our control had to leave town very early Saturday.
Met a few on the hill Saturday.
Oh well 4 tickets not used.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Rode Friday and Saturday but due to circumstances beyond our control had to leave town very early Saturday.
Met a few on the hill Saturday.

Well I’m glad to hear you don’t have a vagina , one day we got to get together Randy.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I’m glad to hear you don’t have a vagina , one day we got to get together Randy.

Going back in two weeKS, two empty spots in trailer.
Between ice fishing weekends with the wife, local rallys with the kids, a company fishing trip I organized I am booked every weekend to mid April.
Sadly only three of those weekends are for the mountains.
Sucked that I was in town and could not stay but one in our group had to head home.

Last edited:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Going back in two weeKS, two empty spots in trailer.
Between ice fishing weekends with the wife, local rallys with the kids, a company fishing trip I organized I am booked every weekend to mid April.
Sadly only three of those weekends are for the mountains.
Sucked that I was in town and could not stay but one in our group had to head home.

All good , friggin life keeps gettin in the way . Will keep in touch

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was a good time, no story’s. A few not in attendance no snowchuk

Ron
Sorry we could not stay for the supper, 4 tickets wasted by us.
I am sure all that attended had a great time.
Congrats to you and all that helped you for there is a huge effort to putting on an event like MM.
I'm sure Curtis did another great job as MC.
Pretty sure we crossed paths when returning from Spirit Lake.
Snow was way better at S L.
Hope you had time to at least head out and ride.
I offered a couple tours but apparently 6AM breakfast does not suit some people but that is the agreed time when the team core is together.
Hopefully next time it works out better.

Randy

Last edited:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
50/50 winner was this fine young man
069674dc785c9caaeb71ef67858a6ae9.jpg

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great event, dinner was excellent and got to put some faces to names, even met a few cool locals. Rode with Ron Friday...dude can ride. kissed a tree broke some stuff but was fun. Weather was perfect and can't wait to do it again next year. Thank you to everyone who helped put this weekend together....even my rommie Mr Giggles.

Top Bottom