Mountain Mania McBride (Dinner / Dance)

Maverick

Reaction score
Hey who attended the Mountain Mania Dinner / Dance last night in McBride? Did you have a good time? Heard folks from Thunderstruck were in attendance ... please share a few comments of your evening ....

Unique Boutique

Reaction score
We were there had a great time dinner was great but I am pretty sad I didnt win the super clamps or the wrap!!! Guess I have to try again next year!

I did get a few great pics of Cletus wrestling on the bus on the way home as well as some interesting pics of Trent!!!

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did get a few great pics of Cletus wrestling on the bus on the way home as well as some interesting pics of Trent!!!

He could have his own Tosh.0 kinda show with all the pictures and videos of him floating around

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Great Time,Great Food ,Great People.................And we drained the bar dry!
catmando!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yup, good time for sure....... Actually the 2 man band was quite good too......... Music between their sets was good too. Drank the spice rum dry too......... Food sure was good too :)

sled wraps will be put to good use, considering she spent over $100. on tickets and put them all into the wrap draws :)

Last edited:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Enjoyed it. Was nice just to hang with the members. Ron you can do them all. Just kidding. Was great not to have any responsibilities. Drink party have fun LOVE IT

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Enjoyed it. Was nice just to hang with the members. Ron you can do them all. Just kidding. Was great not to have any responsibilities. Drink party have fun LOVE IT

And don't forget...you were a big deal for two nights.
Glen is engaged to Wendy. Happened at Christmas.
Congrats Buddy.

Top Bottom