motorfist stomper boots

polarman

Reaction score
I sent both of mine back again this fall....my originals failed the leak test.....they said my replacements were good to go.... I like you dealt with them out of Idaho and have worn them out the last three days of riding. Soaking wet within the hour, wore my Klims on the last day and toasty dry. They offered up a set of 2's for 30% off which still worked out to $180 us. I said sure at first but thinking why would I pay agin and have 3 sets of cold and wet when I know the Klims are dry and chose that route again. I wore mine snow shoeing and got wet again so I guess I have 2 pairs of boots I can wear in the summer lol. Nothing at all against MF but I can't recommend their boots at all. I do have a recon jacket and love it.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mine have been wet from the first ride.....complained and kept riding.....funny how warranty runs out and they still wont do anything.......I think a boot should be dry and the company should stand behind their warranty......will I be buying a new pair of boots that leak like a screen door in a submarine? seems like they just wanted my money....new jacket, pants, gloves and boots......then they say screw you on the leaky boots! I have noticed if I do NOT tie them up they stay dryer a lot longer.....yet the dealer told me 90% of leaks were from not tight enough......some one should just admit they had a issue with leaking boots and fit our problem!

Raz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im another that loved the comfort of the boot but had wet feet almost from day one. Klim's at least lasted a couple seasons before I got wet feet.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I'm new to the MF 2 boot but after the first 3 day weekend plus wearing them all night at the Mountain Mania 7 banquet in Golden I'm a very happy camper.
Feet warm and dry all day and comfortable and dry all evening.
Only time will tell if I change my tune.

Sent from my phone ---- is anyone listening ?

Top Bottom