Motorfist Redline boots??

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any one know what there sizing is going to be like? I'm looking for new boots I'm a size 16 my hmks are awesome and have been for years just interested in new hope someone can help.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any one know what there sizing is going to be like? I'm looking for new boots I'm a size 16 my hmks are awesome and have been for years just interested in new hope someone can help.

i wear 13 shoes and i believe my stompers are 14s

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only thing that I wish they would add is the boa system. Not sure if it is possible or not. Man do I miss the boa system from my HMKs.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to jack the thread, but it seems like a waste to start another thread about boots when this one is in full-swing. Guys who have ran the HMK's, how did you like them? I'm looking into the Voyager boots this winter. Thanks!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Size 16! You trying to fit your boots over your snow shoes? Lol just kidding!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to jack the thread, but it seems like a waste to start another thread about boots when this one is in full-swing. Guys who have ran the HMK's, how did you like them? I'm looking into the Voyager boots this winter. Thanks!

I dont have a bad thing to say about my HMKs. Would consider them again too if buying another set of boots. Very comfortable, light, and the BOA system is so incredibly quick and easy.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Holy Doodle those are some kind of feet. I'll give a call tomorrow and find out if you are in luck for sizing. They do tend to fit a bit on the snug side so we'll have to take that into account. If you want you can give Motorfist a call at 1877 fist 411 or use their dealer locator to find a dealer closest to you.

I have to say, the stompers and the contessa boots are amazing in the comfort department. Putting them through the daily ringer, I found my feet were more then comfy, as I wore them at work each day, and when it comes to riding, my boots were comfortable, warm and dry. I love the fact I can feel my running boards but they are tough enough to withstand even my B & M tube boards with the cleats. In the event I had to walk out of a ride area, the boots are warm and comfortable enough to do so. Many are now using them as their fall hunting boots, because they are warm, waterproof and breathable.
oo and super sexy :D

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like the idea of the quick buckle opposed to the laces on the Stompers. I bought Stompers last year and love them, most of the time I don't even wear socks and I don't have the best circulation in the cold.

puddle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My feet sweat. I have both the Klim and Stomper. Prefer the Klim for weight - stomper feels more like a work boot. I would consider a stiffer lighter weight than 600g boot

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have never tried Klim, so I can't say anything. My feet sweat too, but not in the Stomper's. I wear my boots a lot during the winter, shovelling snow and playing with the dog. I find them very comfortable and by no means heavy.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have never tried Klim, so I can't say anything. My feet sweat too, but not in the Stomper's. I wear my boots a lot during the winter, shovelling snow and playing with the dog. I find them very comfortable and by no means heavy.

so are they water proof? i seem to test them a couple times every winter.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
so are they water proof? i seem to test them a couple times every winter.
I have stood in past ankle deep water a few times, just to see. But I don't think many boots will hold up to the depth of water you sled on/off in.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats what i mean, they need to be water proof to the last top stitch. i have stood in so many running creeks in the winter it is a necessity.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If I'm going across a running creek in the winter, or a calm lake in the summer and have to leave my sled. There isn't a boot that will keep my feet dry!!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I'm going across a running creek in the winter, or a calm lake in the summer and have to leave my sled. There isn't a boot that will keep my feet dry!!!

you need to tag along with the imdoo'n to find your limits. obviously you need my help. lol

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh yes trashy probaly wants to go hollywood now, hehe.

Top Bottom