Motorfist Gear &Warranty

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to Motorfist for warranty on my pants.
Day 1. Phoned in asking about problem and received email with form.
Day 2. Took pants to place downtown Calgary for inspection
Day 9. Called regarding as I didn't receive any notification Female at MF warranty dept. aid she would look into it
Day12. Received email that pants are going to be replaced
Day 15. Received "new Pants" in mail

You have to love a company at stands 100% behind there product and it all started because saw a small tear in the leg a my butt was getting damp. Oh ya the new pants are real sweet. seem lighter and fit way better. So if ANONE is thinking o switching there gear spend the money its worth every penny

Rich

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup great warranty. But for me I had to use it way to many times. Still sport the stomper boots but will never where the jacket or pants again.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Not to derail the thread but just to add another positive spin for MotorFist. They donated gear to the highest hour volunteers for the FSA cabin build and they have patiently waited for this to be finally finished. We installed this the other day on the door of the awesome Blaze King wood stove. A great company and great gear!

A big thank you out to the Rotax_Kid and Monty Heather for getting this put together.

IMG_3301.jpg

Last edited:

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top notch gear! I got reakon pants and side hill jacket and stomper boots. Never wet or had any problems! The boots could be a bit warmer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couldn't agree with you all more regarding these guys and there warranty, I only have there boots but they went far and beyond helping me out and the problem was fully caused by me and nothing to do with the product failing. Great people to deal with.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only problem I have with Motorfist is the sizing or fit. I'm 5'9", 210lbs, so I ordered 2xl SHORT bibs. The legs are still probably 8 inches too long for me. Not terribly attractive and I'm always walking on the cuffs! Good thing I don't care. Sure hope they get that fixed in the new stuff. Other than that I love being warm and dry. :D

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Their helmets are small, I got a 2xl and it is tight as hell with a balaclava on. My head isn't the biggest one out there either, haha!

Top Bottom