Your Ski-Doo Riding Gear Test Rider Confirmation

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
According to the email, Im getting a brand new jacket...Awesome!!

Dear Brad,
This e-mail is to confirm that you have been accepted into the Ski-Doo Riding Gear Test Rider program.
We have received your registration for a Ski-Doo Advanced TEC Helium 30 in size XL black and your jacket is on the way! Although we tried to accommodate all color requests, you may not receive the color you requested due to the incredible response this promotion received.
Look for your jacket in just about 10 days. We thank you for your participation and look forward to your product reviews.

Regards,
The Ski-Doo Riding Gear Team at BRP

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
According to the email, Im getting a brand new jacket...Awesome!!

Dear Brad,
This e-mail is to confirm that you have been accepted into the Ski-Doo Riding Gear Test Rider program.
We have received your registration for a Ski-Doo Advanced TEC Helium 30 in size XL black and your jacket is on the way! Although we tried to accommodate all color requests, you may not receive the color you requested due to the incredible response this promotion received.
Look for your jacket in just about 10 days. We thank you for your participation and look forward to your product reviews.

Regards,
The Ski-Doo Riding Gear Team at BRP

congrats! have fun!!!!!:d you get to keep it , right?

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good on ya long horn
just make sure it wasn't Darth Maxwell using the old jedi mind trick on ya;):beer:

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
x2! Guess we should have entered at the crack of midnight on the 7th!!!! :rolleyes:

You couldnt LOL I tried...and again at 1am and 2am...

7am the next morning and when I entered it said only RED and Only small left. I thought what the heck and still clicked Black and XL...Who knows what Im getting...

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You couldnt LOL I tried...and again at 1am and 2am...

7am the next morning and when I entered it said only RED and Only small left. I thought what the heck and still clicked Black and XL...Who knows what Im getting...

:eek:
Lol!
Hope it fits! :p

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Some guys have all the luck:beer::beer::beer:

Haha no Ive never gotten anything free before. This was one of those postcard things that come in the mail...I never fill them out, but I think I will in the future LOL. Their were 2 choices, Red or Black, since my machine has no red, I ordered the Black but right on the sight it says you will get one of the colors but not for sure what you ask for, so Im sure I will get a red one LOL. Oh well, free is free...

davelaw1982

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
according to the email, im getting a brand new jacket...awesome!!

dear brad,
this e-mail is to confirm that you have been accepted into the ski-doo riding gear test rider program.
We have received your registration for a ski-doo advanced tec helium 30 in size xl black and your jacket is on the way! Although we tried to accommodate all color requests, you may not receive the color you requested due to the incredible response this promotion received.

Regards,
the ski-doo riding gear team at brp

woooooooohhhhoooooo

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dad got signed up for it and was able to choose a jacket size to fit him, and I got my invite in the mail the next day..... too late. all jackets were gone. oh well. Hopefully dad gets his, and I can use it. See how it compares to my current jacket.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, my jacket arrived by Purolator today, and the size is perfect and it was Black!! So far it looks and feels FANTASTIC.

Thanks BRP!!!

Still waiting..... still waiting...... still waiting...... its not here yet.

Top Bottom