Most Of Today’s Dog Owners

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Make me sick. I love dogs. I have a dog. But my dog sleeps in the barn. Not in my bed. The house is for me, my wife, and our children. When she misbehaves (which she doesn’t anymore) I discipline her. Sometimes physically. Cause she’s a dog. I’m sick and tired of people who treat their dogs like humans, thinking they are better dog owners then me because I don’t treat my dog like a human baby. Whoever wrote this knows what the hell they’re talking about. They know more about a dog then 95% of the dog owners out there combined.
42de95313082a40a9440e1d05eab98e1.jpg

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Make me sick. I love dogs. I have a dog. But my dog sleeps in the barn. Not in my bed. The house is for me, my wife, and our children. When she misbehaves (which she doesn’t anymore) I discipline her. Sometimes physically. Cause she’s a dog. I’m sick and tired of people who treat their dogs like humans, thinking they are better dog owners then me because I don’t treat my dog like a human baby. Whoever wrote this knows what the hell they’re talking about. They know more about a dog then 95% of the dog owners out there combined. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200809/42de95313082a40a9440e1d05eab98e1.jpg
Its absolutely terrible how people are with their dogs these days, its right up there with how bad parents are as well. They raise them the same, not as their pets or children but as their friends. I have never in my life witnessed so many poorly behaved dogs and poorly behaved children as I have in the last 5 years and its getting worse.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a landlord I farm for that has 7 small house dogs. Every night him and his wife have a bowl of ice cream as well as the 7 dogs. He buys multiple pails at a time at the store. Good gawd.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like confronting the muder fuc$ers when they let their dog **** on my front lawn and they have no way of picking it up had a few that wanted to go hand to foot

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like confronting the muder fuc$ers when they let their dog **** on my front lawn and they have no way of picking it up had a few that wanted to go hand to foot
If they dont want to look after their dogs they shouldn't have them...

We have small dogs that are house dogs cuz hawks could carry them away.

Always had big dogs before but dont matter size... they are all great companions

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When my dog goes to doggie heaven we are done having dogs.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like dogs, ours is a rescue and turned out to be a excellent fit for our family. I spent time with her training her, and she listens very well.
We treat her like she is apart of the family she is well loved and looked after, she knows her place and has her areas in The house.

She has already proven herself with another dog that broke its leash at a campground and charged at myself and my daughter, I let her do her thing, and that other dog backed down very fast.
57898aed0155f373b2cd262862ee6fc8.jpg

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like dogs, ours is a rescue and turned out to be a excellent fit for our family. I spent time with her training her, and she listens very well.
We treat her like she is apart of the family she is well loved and looked after, she knows her place and has her areas in The house.
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200810/57898aed0155f373b2cd262862ee6fc8.jpg
Now thats a dog Matt! Run across the yard and knock you on your azz type of dog. Can't hold him in the palm of your hand

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol good click bait thread.... have two house dogs a retriever and mini schnauzer, guess I’m closer to the 5% than 95%. Dog wondered if I was cursing her tonight assured her it was directed at the Leafs, fck another Canadian team is out.

Attachments

• EE35AB11-A382-40DF-87B1-D761CE803F0F.jpg
    EE35AB11-A382-40DF-87B1-D761CE803F0F.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 252

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dog is my child and my furbaby. She likes it like that. That’s the personality she has. Your just jealous!

Radar sounds like ur dog got the shaft when it came to owners....You need some heart!!

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Exactly! Don't get me wrong I love dogs...don't have one, can't look after one properly.
I do have a bag of treats in my pick up that all my friends dogs know about.

Always the same effin people..."Hey lady if my wife and I wanted pi$$ all over the plants in the garden ...I'd pi$$ on them myself"

My brother has a ditch just passed the edge of his property, probably has twenty bags of sh!t in it. Dog owners pick up in front of houses when people are watching then throw it in the ditch.

We had an issue for months with a guy in the neighbourhood pacing his two dogs up and down the street at night until they unloaded in front of the houses on boulevard ....neighbour's wife finely caught him and confronted him...turned his head and walked away. Next morning she went out and picked up ALL the sh!t on the boulevard in her rubber boots and plastic pail then went to his house and dumped it it on his interlocking stone driveway and rubbed it in with her boots. Never saw him again.
Maybe this should be in the RANT thread...

Top Bottom