monster chute

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if people don't like it then why do they feed the trolls. If no one responds to their stupid comments then they just move on to the next forum.
Like watch now one may respond to my moment of common sense with some sort of blind side insult and then add a lol at the end. Well I won't respond because I DONT CARE.
I suggest everyone else do the same thing.

Thank you! You're absolutely right. I just ignore the BS because I care more about actual sledding conversation had by reasonable adults than childish arguments. I put this thread up cause I want to hear stories about the monster. I only have one season of sledding under my belt but I've fully embraced the sport and think about it every day. I understand why summer is so painful to the faithful. If anyone is still interested in talking about climbing chutes, tell me some stories.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love it when someone chimes in with the whole "i know a guy who can out climb you on a 136" track". Sure ya do.
depends on who the "whos" are. it is entirely possible, and has been done many times. I used to rock a 121" with an 1-3/4" track and outclimbed many "mountain" sleds with riders of lesser skill. I'll guarantee I ain't the only one....

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha I find it all entertaining... Everyone's trying to one-up the other for insults on willy. It's starting to get a little challenging to come up with some good ones that hasn't been said yet lol.

Here's a good question to get back on topic...

Whats the earliest time of year that anyone with average skills and above can make it back into the monster bowl?

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u might wanna get a few more rides in ! before u try the monster lol so i guess a 136" is going straight up the monster eh ???

I never said I was gonna try to climb it! Maybe once I've got 4-5 years experience and a turbo 163" I might give it a try. I've never seen it in person yet. Have you made it up the monster Willy?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never said I was gonna try to climb it! Maybe once I've got 4-5 years experience and a turbo 163" I might give it a try. I've never seen it in person yet. Have you made it up the monster Willy?

Willy prolly duznt clim hills lol o_O

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya back to talking about climbing shoots !! so T was this out standing sledding u were doing :) was this on hard pack ?
every time I get on a sled it's outstanding. powder, hardpack, water, or grass....I shred it all. you never did respond to the question of what sled you rode before your 146" doo....it was a wedge, wasn't it?

hecks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
May 13/12 - Looks fairly simple............ :homer:

IMG_1899.jpg

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya LOL. U can play with Ur nuts while on the keyboard.

But I can garontee that u can't while trying to climb monster

sent from my htc

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya LOL. U can play with Ur nuts while on the keyboard.

But I can garontee that u can't while trying to climb monster

sent from my htc

If I can rest my nuts on Willy's fore head while I climb monster what do I get?

I will try this and provide the sled.... you just have to show up willy??

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
God. Would have to be a hero cookie

Dunno if I'd watch that even tho I wouldn't see it ever again. Might be a bit gay like Willy

sent from my htc

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I can rest my nuts on Willy's fore head while I climb monster what do I get?

You'll probably get a bad rash that will take some strong prescription cream to get rid of.

I wouldn't be putting my nutz anywhere near Willy's mouth......but hey, as long as you're pitchin', it doesn't really matter who's catchin' right?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Who knows, from what I gather no one knows "who" willie is.... anyone ever met him/her????

Could be an 11 year old girl from alaska, a 21 year old sweedish supermodel, or an old Jap from Calgary....

Either way arguing with him is as useless as trying to catch your own shadow in a pickle jar...

God. Would have to be a hero cookie

Dunno if I'd watch that even tho I wouldn't see it ever again. Might be a bit gay like Willy

sent from my htc

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I climed the monster while riding on the back of Willy's mom back in 93, she definitely wasn't "flickable" but she got the job done

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who knows, from what I gather no one knows "who" willie is.... anyone ever met him/her????

Could be an 11 year old girl from alaska, a 21 year old sweedish supermodel, or an old Jap from Calgary....

Either way arguing with him is as useless as trying to catch your own shadow in a pickle jar...

Well if he's a she and a 21 year old supermodel then I better clean up my act around him/her/whatever. Jeezuz Bog you ruined everything.

Top Bottom