Monashee lodge

ZIG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What happen to Kevin an Jenn? Just phoned there and they no longer own it anymore.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope the new owners are as good...that was a nice friendly spot...

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no kidding, lets hope it isn't another owner like you no where hey dobir.

Going West

Reaction score
Weve been staying there since we started going to revy. but the price has slowly going up and i my opion its to high for the quality of the rooms. Now that Jen and Kevin are no longer there i think ill try some where eles this year unless they come up with a real good sledder deal.

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tend to agree alittle bit. I am going to give it one more trip with the new owners and see how the treatment is. i find the parking is a bit tight too. I to went back cause of Kevin and Jenn, i maybe have to look elsewhere this year, Hauling a 4 place and parking there is a bit inconvenient.

Going West

Reaction score
Were in the same boat, Jen and Kevin made it feel like home. At least once a trip we would have a meal and drinks with them and i couldnt count the number of times we hung out in their loft when they still live at the lodge. Now that there gone and the price has gone up once again its hard to justify staying there when the days Inn is the same price and the Gate Way Inn is cheaper. Ill give them a call and see what kind of sledder deal they offer but if its more then 40 a night i think ill go eleswhere.

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep us posted, i did send them and email right after they took over and they said that nothing was going to change. We have a couple of trips booked allready so i will stick with that for now but am keeping ears open, Yee haa it is snowing like mad in Coaldale,ab Right now

Going West

Reaction score
I snowed about 4 inched here to day as well but Im not too happy about it cause we still have over half our crop out. I just wish it would be snowing in b.c where it should be.

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah actually me too, i am in the middle of building a new home and the weather isn't cooperating with tryin to get the roof trusses up and standing. This would be the first year i actually am pissed that it is snowing in town. Pray for snow in the mountains.

Top Bottom