Mission vs royal cargo xr sled enclosed the trailer

06yamahaapex

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in the market for a 20ft enclosed and stuck between the two. Any help would be appreciated.

catman1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2010 mission that iv been thinking about selling all summer. All alum , great shape , black. Had custom cabinets and helmet rack holders made for it. If you would like to take a peek at it let me knew. It's a 3 place v nose.

sold!!!!

Last edited:

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had 2 mission trailers, just upgraded to a 24 ft, well built trailers. You won't be sorry if you buy one. Don't know anything about the royal

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm running a mission right now also. If you're ordering instead of buying off the lot, I'd suggest upgrading the skin to a heavier guage. Had a few issues with the door seals, but no other problems.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy a Mission again. Can't voice an opinion on the Royal.

scully

Reaction score
A buddy runs a mission,great trailer other than the front v nose door leaks. I run a Neo also have had no problems. I'm not sure what size ur after but my Neo is for sale. A little extra money for the aluminum trailers over the XR's but in my opinion they pull better,don't rust and carry just as much wieght.

Top Bottom