mirage steps up to the plate with axle manufacturer and repairs trailer

Oldtrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well worked for ford dealers for over 25 years never once heard of one tempo catching on fire in regards to a dash fire

Really? read below, and educate yourself, while not involved in a recall, there was over 100,000 units destroyed by fire......... interesting how everyone likes to beak back with generalities

Ford Tempo | The Center for Autosafety

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well as i said before ive worked for ford dealers for over 25 years granted may not of been around the first two years of the tempo/topaz days... never seen or heard of a tempo/topaz (thats the mercury name ) being destoyed by fire did i do the recalls with ignition switch/wire harness connector and cooling fan relay done probably about 150 of them or so .... melted connector is a far cry from a car being on fire ... ford sold how many of these and a fraction caught on fire ..... go crawl back under your rock and stfu
Really? read below, and educate yourself, while not involved in a recall, there was over 100,000 units destroyed by fire......... interesting how everyone likes to beak back with generalities

Ford Tempo | The Center for Autosafety

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holly crap, that is krazy to see an axel do that. Don't over load it next time. LOL
Gotta be a faulty one IMO how can one crumple like that and the other be fine? If it was that overloaded to do that no way would the other be ok.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta be a faulty one IMO how can one crumple like that and the other be fine? If it was that overloaded to do that no way would the other be ok.

I was just kidding, sorry for the coment............

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess i will repeat myself again. When i had the axle problem on my trailer due to a defect in the shackle which was a product failure not workmanship from mirage, i DID NOT have to haul my trailer back to mirage(Dale) i took to southland trailers here in lethbridge for full warranty from mirage. I Have since bought a new mirage and am loving it. Its probably time to put this thread to bed. To me buying this new trailer was about the service not others opinion. I ordered this trailer and mirage did more then deliver. So good im working on a new one with mirage for 2014.

Attachments

• IMG_0127.jpg
    IMG_0127.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 84

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I speak for everyone when I say, If Mirage screws you over again, you deserve it......I'll never understand how you could go back to someone who has screwed you over that bad and had such a shitty product.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just kidding, sorry for the coment............

Maybe they need a sarcastic face because it's a lot harder to tell if someones being stupid or sarcastic from just typing......

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ME????
I think I speak for everyone when I say, If Mirage screws you over again, you deserve it......I'll never understand how you could go back to someone who has screwed you over that bad and had such a shitty product.

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AS you can see by previous posts, this has gotten way off topic. Thanks for the trailer Rob. Looking forward to seeing the aluminum prototype.

Oldtrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well as i said before ive worked for ford dealers for over 25 years granted may not of been around the first two years of the tempo/topaz days... never seen or heard of a tempo/topaz (thats the mercury name ) being destoyed by fire did i do the recalls with ignition switch/wire harness connector and cooling fan relay done probably about 150 of them or so .... melted connector is a far cry from a car being on fire ... ford sold how many of these and a fraction caught on fire ..... go crawl back under your rock and stfu

Oh.......boo hoo, tough when you get told how full of $ch!t you are eh?

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmm then why do people keep buying polaris? Go thru how many motors and still by Polaris.
Having a bad product is one thing, having a bad product and not standing behind it is a lot worse.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
far from it pintos for numbers sold had a worse record

Oh.......boo hoo, tough when you get told how full of $ch!t you are eh?

Top Bottom