mirage steps up to the plate with axle manufacturer and repairs trailer

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trust me Rob I have no desperation, my trailer was fixed and is back on the road. I'm out of pocket no big deal, yes it was an expensive lesson to learn that a manufacturer do's not stand behind their product let alone the people they call customers and how you personally treat customers by calling them down.

All a person needs to do is research Mirage and you'll find that the issues are not old, they continue to occur and the treatment received from customers remains.

Here's an example you say "truth is Dale Dalueg has never ever owned a Mirage Trailer", yup my name isn't on the bill of sale, my company name that I own with my brother in law is.

Rob you continue to prove your unethical behaviour as a business man ever time you open your mouth or type something on a thread.

As I have said before, I will continue to warn anyone looking to purchase a trailer to stay as far away from Mirage, TnT or MEI brands as possible.
Again, these issues are back for 2008-2009 and all stem from the axle recall in which Mirage fully stepped up to the plate. As I have stated in earlier threads Mirage has undergone and passed rigorous testing from two separate third party agencies. If you go back and read the threads, all but two were taken care of to their satisfaction (you can't please everyone)
The truth is Dale Dalueg has never even owned a Mirage Trailer. His rants and raves are getting a little stale so now he chooses to attack me personally; a tactic boarding on desperation.
Mirage is and will remain dedicated to customer service and quality products.
If any readers wish to contact me personally to discuss any questions or concerns please do so. I am open to honest direct dialog.
Rob Swikert
208-461-7776

Last edited:

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
agreed. when a guy drops that kind of cash he expects a level of quality, if there is any problems one also expects his concerns to be addressed and dealt with.

<------ Happy Triton owner

I agree. I'm looking for a new trailer and it won't be a Mirage. Who needs the potential grief!

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when i started looking never even thought about a mirage.... im with you way to much grief and when am i going to find time to drag a trailer to the states to get fixed .....
I agree. I'm looking for a new trailer and it won't be a Mirage. Who needs the potential grief!

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like two people that wouldnt look at a mirage due to bad publicity. Maybe handing out a new trailer way back when would have been cheaper.

You guys want to hire a marketing manager of some sorts?

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats like replacing the hardwood floors before ya fix the leaky roof
Sounds like two people that wouldnt look at a mirage due to bad publicity. Maybe handing out a new trailer way back when would have been cheaper.

Oldtrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

He's lucky he hasn't gotten a polite letter form their legal dept as he continues to slander them.
BTW, happy Mirage owner

Still bashing Ford for the Tempo's that used to burn up?

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's lucky he hasn't gotten a polite letter form their legal dept as he continues to slander them.
BTW, happy Mirage owner

Still bashing Ford for the Tempo's that used to burn up?
Nothing wrong with sharing a TRUE story about a bad company. Slander is a fine line. If I had a $10k+ trailer that had bad issues like many claim they'd be lucky to not find it in the side of their building one day......

Oldtrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your are about twenty years apart in the cars it was the pinto's that caught fire from being rear ended

No!, I'm actually quite up with the times. The Ford Tempo had a significantly higher incident of fire than the Pinto and that is the point. The actual incidents of the Pinto blowing up were infintile in comparrison to the units on the road. The Tempo was a fire hazard due to dash fires.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No!, I'm actually quite up with the times. The Ford Tempo had a significantly higher incident of fire than the Pinto and that is the point. The actual incidents of the Pinto blowing up were infintile in comparrison to the units on the road. The Tempo was a fire hazard due to dash fires.

Wow, glad I tuned in tonight.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well worked for ford dealers for over 25 years never once heard of one tempo catching on fire in regards to a dash fire

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well worked for ford dealers for over 25 years never once heard of one tempo catching on fire in regards to a dash fire

Caught the guy in a few lies the past three years. Guess he is tired of me calling him out.

MTsnowman

Reaction score
Website
www.stovedoctor.biz
Another Mirage issue.
Not so convinced that Mirage has changed their ways, still VERY dis-satisfied with their handling of my situation. Like someone else posted, "when you spend that kind of money" - one should expect a high level of satisfaction. It's just a good thing my local dealer made things right or the problem would not have just "gone away". Some things never change.............................

MTsnowman

Reaction score
Website
www.stovedoctor.biz
Not so convinced that Mirage has changed their ways, still VERY dis-satisfied with their handling of my situation. Like someone else posted, "when you spend that kind of money" - one should expect a high level of satisfaction. It's just a good thing my local dealer made things right or the problem would not have just "gone away". Some things never change.............................

Just a sample of pics

Attachments

• IMG_0154.jpg
    IMG_0154.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0156.jpg
    IMG_0156.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0158.jpg
    IMG_0158.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0159.jpg
    IMG_0159.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 126

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holly crap, that is krazy to see an axel do that. Don't over load it next time. LOL

Top Bottom