mirage extreme snow

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a shame.
It has come to my attention that “Dale Dalueg” made up his whole story concerning his Mirage Trailer.
He claimed to be the original owner; and he is not, when questioned, he then claimed he co-owned the unit with the original owner, he did not.
He claimed the axle failed after 12 months, it did not.
He claimed the repair cost was $5200, it was not.
He claimed Mirage ignored him, we did not.
He claimed he called the dealer where he purchased the unit, he did not.
He claims to be a “victim”, he is not.

He was very aware the warranty was not transferable from the original owner and did everything, including compromising his integrity, to deceive Mirage.
Mirage offered to repair his unit at no charge if he returned it to the factory, we now realize why he decided not to choose this option.
If he would have been honest from the start, there would have been a totally different outcome.
The fact that he started his own personal "smear" campaign based on lies, is disappointing to say the least, and directly reflects the absence of morals in some individuals.

This concludes this matter.

Well nice job trying to do damage control....... But it's way to late, if you really cared you would have been a part of all the threads and have worked with people to fix issues, posted replies, and pictures. As you have not done anything but try and smear people..... I will not buy your trailers and I will be damn sure no one I know does either. A simple google search shows what kind of people you are and the product you produce, proof is in the pudding buddy. Hope the ship sinks, have a good one.

Rneddel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is unbelievable, i was driving through montana today with my mirage extreme snow 27 ft enclosed when the front axle sheered off and lodged under the rear axle. Pushed through the side of the trailer, what a mess. I phoned the dealer that i bought it from(won't mension any names yet) and he said what do you want me to do about it? They were no help so i phoned ama and limped it back to canada and will be phoning Mirage on monday. So will keep everybody posted on what kind of service i get on a 11000 dollar trailer that is a year and a half old.

from all the posts i can see, NEVER buy a mirage enclosed

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a wells cargo 28 foot (2006) love it, bought it two years old. last year it started to corrode around the wheel wells, but other than that it is awesome! cruise like its not there at 100-125km, NO ISSUES!!!!!

hintonatv

Reaction score
Website
www.bratphaze.ca
I have a 30' Interstate enclosed car hauler that is now 4 years old. Looks like new underneath. I live on a gravel road and this thing has sat for months without washing it. Other that a little dis coloration on the aluminum, its just like new. This is a great thread! Thanks for all the info! I will be in Nampa Idaho this summer and I'm looking for another trailer to haul back all the stuff I'm buying down there. I want to sell the trailer when I get back to Alberta. I know what I "won't" be buying. Even if it is a very nice unit, with all this bad press I might not be able to get rid of it. Thanks Snow and Mud!

Top Bottom