mir wants lesnar dead

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just herd that frank mir wants to break lesnars neck in the octagon and kill him, what a jerk!!!! is this true , if they fight again , i hope lesnar kicks his a$$..........again , whos with me

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mir apologized a few days ago after being b!tch slapped by Dana White.

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you heard some of the stuff that has came out of Lesnar's mouth? I wouldn't give either guy any pats on the back.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont follow it but i can stand any of that fighting, too bad boxing has gone down hill big time if it didnt this wouldnt exist. No time for what ever they call that junk.:rant:

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just herd that frank mir wants to break lesnars neck in the octagon and kill him, what a jerk!!!! is this true , if they fight again , i hope lesnar kicks his a$$..........again , whos with me

I hear ya buddy.....mir smoking crack....he already got his ass handed to him twice....lucky the first time but whatever. He will get cleaned again. Actually I don't think he'll make it past Carwin.

As for boxing, come on that was so corrupt it wasn't even funny, also where have you been man....mma made boxing go down the tubes. Boxing sucks...2 guys just stand in front of each other and punch away for 10 rounds with big gloves on. MMA is best ever!! These guys are so talented. 15 yrs ago boxers tried it in the mma and didn't last long at all. Just a fact.

rigrat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Both Lesnar and Mir are azzzpipes. There are a lot of professional fighters that act professional such as GSP, Couture and many many others.

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah - Brock is hardly a stand up guy. Some of the things that have come out of his mouth are a testimony to his character, or rather lack of it.

I wanna see someone that can handle his strength and take down speed........when he starts reining down those hammer blows from above - goodnight..........lights out. He is a force to be reckoned with in the octagon.

Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with you on that one I think Lashley is a far better athlete than Lesnar. Either way that would be a decent tilt:beer:

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever listen to Ellis?? I love what he has to say about Brock Lesnar and the c*ck on his chest! BAHAHAH

I'm probably the only one who though this, but imagine being his wife? :eek:

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i aggree too. brock has said some idiotic stuff!! and his stupid celebration! but i still respect lesnar more than mir , i mean come on! kill someone???? next time he is on tv it will probly be on america's most wanted! lol.

Grizzly Adams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lesnar & Mir are both bozo's no doubt. Boxing is a joke these days. When I was a kid boxing was the sweet science now it's a pose off bi@tch fest between promoters and how many sanctioning bodies do you need in one sport? Don King & Bob Arum have ruined boxing! Anyone else remember when Ali, Foreman, Frazier, Shavers, Norton and the like were fighting? We'll never see such talent in one weight class ever again.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Both Lesnar and Mir are azzzpipes. There are a lot of professional fighters that act professional such as GSP, Couture and many many others.

too true!! go GSP!! my favorite fighter is chuck the "iceman" liddell! fast hands , i also like diego "nightmare" sanchez because he gives the glory to god!

KawisakiRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont follow it but i can stand any of that fighting, too bad boxing has gone down hill big time if it didnt this wouldnt exist. No time for what ever they call that junk.:rant:

Junk? those guys no upwards of 4 fighting styles and are way more entertaining then boxing! The reason boxing isn't popular ne more is because it is sooooo boring, IMO;)

Anyone ever listen to Ellis?? I love what he has to say about Brock Lesnar and the c*ck on his chest! BAHAHAH

I'm probably the only one who though this, but imagine being his wife? :eek:

Ellis rules! try to catch it every day if I can.

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Your right there but at least he has an excuse because of previously being in wrestling....Mir has no excuse for that kind of stupidity...oh besides Brocks big hammer fists to his head in the last fight....lol.

Femme....that's disgusting....and of course we listen to ellis....the man is a god!!

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your right there but at least he has an excuse because of previously being in wrestling....Mir has no excuse for that kind of stupidity...oh besides Brocks big hammer fists to his head in the last fight....lol.

Femme....that's disgusting....and of course we listen to ellis....the man is a god!!

I can't help it, the guy gives me the creeps... his arm is bigger than my body.... :eek: Would not want to make him mad, unless you had a whale harpoon close at hand!

Top Bottom