mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This blower
1000004533.jpg

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where/who is the best place to get Milwaukee tools repaired around Calgary?

Electric grease gun only works on low speed

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have feedback on this wet/dry vacuum? Looking for something universal to take along in the 5th wheel camper.
Screen Shot 2024-04-29 at 8.29.18 PM.png

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have feedback on this wet/dry vacuum? Looking for something universal to take along in the 5th wheel camper.View attachment 282726
I have a few of the non pack out shop vacs and they are awesome, definitely a little noisy out the exhaust side bit very very good suction. Filters are cheap and can be shaken out and cleaned with compressed air too.

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have this wet/dry Vac at home and the older non packout at work. The bigger one is better. Dual speed switch, batteries last longer. Awesome unit.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
We have 4 of these for work, they work excellent. Wont pass the DOP for certified HEPA filtration and has no bag but there awesome vacuums. Most HEPA vacuums fail unless your spending $600 or more.
The DOP test (Dispersed Oil Particulate) has been designed to ensure the integrity and efficiency of HEPA filters in terms of airborne particles containment based on their holding capacity of dispersed oil particulate of 0,3 µm. This type of test is a requirement because it pinpoints any leaks on the HEPA filter, that is, through its accordion-shaped material, its frame or its seals. Note that if particles go around the HEPA filter, the DOP test has failed.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the reviews guys, looks like its going on my shopping list next time I get to Edmonton.
I was quoted 249.99 Plus tax today for that unit just to give you an idea what the price should be

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nobody will beat the price at Home Depot if they stock it. Any Milwaukee sale or deal or promotion at a supplier is because Home Depot dropped their price first.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nobody will beat the price at Home Depot if they stock it. Any Milwaukee sale or deal or promotion at a supplier is because Home Depot dropped their price first.
I routinely get better pricing than home depots advertised price... they are typically better than bolt supply, construction fasteners and fastenal though.

Top Bottom