Migrant ship just shows up in BC

OverBore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That boat should have been sold fuel off our coast and told to leave. The option is to attack and sink the boat.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have everything against immigration!! ever wonder your taxes are so %()# hi? or why they can bid projects so low? cause the govt paid for their equipment so they can undercut you....

i guess i better stop :rant:

You are generalizing them.....not all immigrants do that it is one certain type that does that, and still 100% of them are not bad just a large part.

Plenty of them come here with little to nothing, work their tail off to get places and never forget it, and don't get ANYTHING from the government. And their work ethic is 100x better then a LOT of people here.

I have NO problems with ones that come here and work hard. You are a immigrant to steveo10, so is everyone in this thread. Everyone or their family came here at one point. Don't forget that.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
You are generalizing them.....not all immigrants do that it is one certain type that does that, and still 100% of them are not bad just a large part.

Plenty of them come here with little to nothing, work their tail off to get places and never forget it, and don't get ANYTHING from the government. And their work ethic is 100x better then a LOT of people here.

I have NO problems with ones that come here and work hard. You are a immigrant to steveo10, so is everyone in this thread. Everyone or their family came here at one point. Don't forget that.

Out of 20K plus members there must be at least one spear chucker among us.........

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That because we are Canadian and we are the nicest people sometime to nice , it's like you guys have to turn the boat away No and we say ok no prob cause our goverment have no ba%* 's , that my 2 cents:twocents:

Top Bottom