mid June Fix in Fernie, BC

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its good to see I'm not the only one crazy enough to still chase snow ...

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice vid Doug but did you see the infamous Sasquatch walking by in the background you should post it in slow mo

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish the snow was a bit softer,that thing would pull like a freight train.... 85mp++ track speed right away.

Linderman installed the turbo kit a few days before and till this sled I have always been a big bore advocate. this sled might have changed my mind.

Nice build.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dammit.....I guess will have to watch on the laptop....

waynemags

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish the snow was a bit softer,that thing would pull like a freight train.... 85mp++ track speed right away.

Linderman installed the turbo kit a few days before and till this sled I have always been a big bore advocate. this sled might have changed my mind.

Nice build.
looks awesome Andy

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is a awesome sled to bad its not my sled... I hope that the owners back is better come winter though because I sure liked the time i spent stealing his sled...

Till I got on that sled I have not like any turbo Ive tried and I've always been a big fan of a well set up big bore. Im seriously considering this set up though, it runs so clean and comes on so smooth that i think it will work great in the trees and creeks we find ourself playing with...

Top Bottom