Micku's 880 Bikeman

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seen that the gas tank was carbon fiber. That sled does rip hard! But it has alot to fo with the driver.

Not dissen Corey he's an insane rider just sayin take 100lbs off any sled and it makes a huge diff. Theres alot more carbon than just the tank. Heard tell it was weighin in at 360 lbs dry.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not dissen Corey he's an insane rider just sayin take 100lbs off any sled and it makes a huge diff. Theres alot more carbon than just the tank. Heard tell it was weighin in at 360 lbs dry.
Well, he can ride his M1100 Turbo pretty much the same way, too. Actually, it wouldn't matter if it is a $40,000 sled, or a used $4500 Skandic, Cory can make it look good. FYI, Revolution Performance Group is at a standstill, as the owner was laid to rest after a automobile accident. Last time I spoke to Cory, he was going to be back doing masonary and tile work for the time being, but perhaps he will team up with Dave and the boys to make the etech 880 happen.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, he can ride his M1100 Turbo pretty much the same way, too. Actually, it wouldn't matter if it is a $40,000 sled, or a used $4500 Skandic, Cory can make it look good. FYI, Revolution Performance Group is at a standstill, as the owner was laid to rest after a automobile accident. Last time I spoke to Cory, he was going to be back doing masonary and tile work for the time being, but perhaps he will team up with Dave and the boys to make the etech 880 happen.
Do you know the owners name of RPG?

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sure hope he does. Rather have insane Doo's than tile floors lol.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Dave who????

Top Bottom