Meth is Sexy !!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I didn't realize at first they were before and after pics.... even the before pics are scary in many cases.... some actually look better as meth-heads.

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy Sheeet, some of those people are really hurtin'. Sad how addiction can consume people

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like its a great dieting tool to make you lose lots of weight
i think starting tomorrow i'm going to be on meth... thanks for the tip!

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Difference being, he adapted a hairstyle that accentuates his receding hairline.

You would think hairstyle choice alone would keep people off meth. I guess the weight loss features are too much to overcome something as trivial as a bad haircut.

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Difference being, he adapted a hairstyle that accentuates his receding hairline.

You would think hairstyle choice alone would keep people off meth. I guess the weight loss features are too much to overcome something as trivial as a bad haircut.

the health benefits are there thats for sure

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
like losing weight!

all fatties should go on meth!

goodbye obesity epidemic

the healthcare costs in dealing with meth adicts would be much lower than that spent dealing with obesity...

the average lifespan of a meth head is 5 years from the first time they use...fatties can be fatties for decades

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the healthcare costs in dealing with meth adicts would be much lower than that spent dealing with obesity...

the average lifespan of a meth head is 5 years from the first time they use...fatties can be fatties for decades

So.... You're pro 'fatties on meth' program?

Top Bottom