Meteor Mine Hill climb Cancelled/Postponed

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do to the very unstable snow pack conditions this year, Meteor Mine Hillclimb event has been postponed/Cancelled for this 2015 season.

I'd like to send a huge thank you and a high five for this decision. Well done Aaron Seminoff and the Nelson Sno-Goers.

Trish :)

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been expecting this. Now gotta figure out how Cranbrook can still do our poker run. What a horrible winter!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been expecting this. Now gotta figure out how Cranbrook can still do our poker run. What a horrible winter!
We postponed cancelled our Kokanee Country Snowmobile Club poker run this year too... low snow pack.. lots of alders, avy danger, open creeks and the lake not being totally frozen is just simply too much
to deal with. Safety first.

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We postponed cancelled our Kokanee Country Snowmobile Club poker run this year too... low snow pack.. lots of alders, avy danger, open creeks and the lake not being totally frozen is just simply too much
to deal with. Safety first.
At this point there is no plan to cancel Cranbrooks poker run. Still on for Feb 21, Our route is only affected by a low snowpack as we follow roads pretty much all the way, standard spring riding some dirt, open creeks etc. Although another 10 days of warm weather and rain could change that.

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crappy in the Okanogan as well.Open creeks,mild weather,mushy snow raining instead of snowing. I have a total of 110 miles on my 15 RMK. The season is quickly coming to an end.

Top Bottom