Meteor Mine Hill Climbs Feb 7th 2010

ss_badaz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The annual Meteor Mine Hill Climb & Poker Run Sunday Feb 7th 2010 put on by the Nelson Sno Goers. Via Six Mile Lakes rd Nelson B.C. as well as other access points.

Had a great time last year, some pic’s
Hay Stocky, you doing the big Passmore family pancake Breakfast again?

DSC02077.jpg

DSC02072.jpg

DSC02071.jpg

DSC02086.jpg

Stocky

Reaction score
Ha ha! You gotta admit Bonnie makes the best pancakes in the Valley!:)
I'll be there again, loved all the retro sleds, and the climbing too.

ss_badaz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You boys gonna take a poke at the hill this year? LOL

Lol right! That can be a nasty climb some days the top can get a little tight and the rocks were poking out a bit last year however nice to see the older chassis sleds go up and over get’s the crowd going.
Not sure how the conditions are shaping up for the 7th should be a good time regardless I am taking the 05 900 and still working out some fuel issues, Stocky’s got the 670 we will have to see when we get up there.
Saturday thinking of riding Norns / Airport area
Mod you or your old man heading up that day? We may ride up Lemon Cr side

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol right! That can be a nasty climb some days the top can get a little tight and the rocks were poking out a bit last year however nice to see the older chassis sleds go up and over get’s the crowd going.
Not sure how the conditions are shaping up for the 7th should be a good time regardless I am taking the 05 900 and still working out some fuel issues, Stocky’s got the 670 we will have to see when we get up there.
Saturday thinking of riding Norns / Airport area
Mod you or your old man heading up that day? We may ride up Lemon Cr side

Called home last night, went to talk to Pops and Mom hung up on me by accident, then he never called back...:eek: :d Will call him tonight and find out if he's going, unfortunately I can't make it or I might have taken the big sled up and tried a poke or two. Depends on the snow, mom said ski hill was still shy on snow and lots of rocks still poking out :( Hoping they get some more snow so I can ride a couple days in April. I'm guessing Meteor might still need some more too so it could be lots like last year with lots of trash on the hill and rocks in places.

New little sledder on the way by end of Feb so I can't venture too far from home, next year hopefully. I think my dad went in from Lemon last year also. When are you heading down there? I've got a taillight that I might get you to take to him if you have room and don't mind. If he's not going to the hillclimb where he can meet up with you then I won't send it.

stay in touch! :D

Mm

ss_badaz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hay Modman congrats on the new little sledder on the way! No problem on the taillight either myself or Stocky can take it down for your dad if you would like can hook up with him next Sat I have to swing by Main Jet in the am or Sun be around Passmore in the am and the Gar area late in the day. I am around this Sunday working on some stuff for World of Wheels at the fab shop then Monday I’am off to the valley got to get back lots to do, Stocky is hear in town until Thursday next week. My # 403-870-2524 Dave

Too bad, I like to see that mod sled of yours rip up the hill at the Mine Climb, yes more snow is needed for sure.

Air_time24

Reaction score
Hey boys I'm stuck in a bit of a pickle. . doing everything I can to finish a build for meteor mine. . .but am in need of stock m7 exhaust, pipe in particular. . anyone that knows anyone that might be able to bring one that way would be a huge help thanks alot!:beer:
See everyone up there one way or another. . .

ss_badaz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great time & great event at the Meteor Mine Hill Climbs this past Sunday couldn’t have got a better Kootenay Bluebird sky day! I Hope someone got that crash on video the guy and sled launched 40 + feet in the air, I understand he and the sled were alright and no damage!

IMGP0601.jpg

IMGP0610.jpg

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great time & great event at the Meteor Mine Hill Climbs this past Sunday couldn’t have got a better Kootenay Bluebird sky day! I Hope someone got that crash on video the guy and sled launched 40 + feet in the air, I understand he and the sled were alright and no damage!

IMGP0601.jpg

IMGP0610.jpg

LOL, NICE!!!!

my old man ended up going..... Said the conditions were good, awesome sun and about 250 sleds so pretty good turn out.

2011 - here we come!

Top Bottom