Meteor Mine Hill Climb

ss_badaz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Meteor Mine Hill Climb Sunday Feb 8, 2009 at Six mile lakes Nelson B.C. any one have more info? I understand this may be a last minute event with the Snow & Avy conditions thanks.

ADAM21

Reaction score
Meteor Mine Hill Climb Sunday Feb 8, 2009 at Six mile lakes Nelson B.C. any one have more info? I understand this may be a last minute event with the Snow & Avy conditions thanks.

We were up there last year, we went up the lemon creek side but it cancelled so we rode up lemon area and was great riding.
Not sure this year because avalanche is low right now.
So it should go on

ss_badaz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I spoke with a Nelson club member last week and sounded like a go for this Sunday. Poker run and Hill climb was to be on and registration at 9:00am if Climbing but that was all. Main Jet in Nelson may have updated info on this event.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were up there last year, we went up the lemon creek side but it cancelled so we rode up lemon area and was great riding.
Not sure this year because avalanche is low right now.
So it should go on

ADAM - someone lied to you. It went on last year, want to see the pictures?? LOL - here is the view from the top.

SS - you bet, it is on for this Sunday. Look for a guy on a black 2003 600 Summit with a red backpack tied on the back. He will be with an older guy on a 06 800 Summit (black and yellow). That's my old man on the 600, say hi if you see them. Usually they are parked up on the ridge.

Attachments

• Meteor 1.jpg
    Meteor 1.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 74

ss_badaz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Modman for sure we’ll say hi to you’re old man. Our group is riding 05 RMK 900, 04 RMK 800, M 1000, 670 Summit & little woman is on a 02 600 Summit may have a few more from Salmo joining as well.
I did not make it out last year but I understand it was very short notice to all and looks like not a bad turn out from the pic. Just leaving Cow Town later today. Running up a set of Skinz Chromalloy Mountain riser bars from Altitude Performance for the Sunday event spoke with Main Jet all is a go and sounds like could be a good time.

ss_badaz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Few Pic’s from Meteor Mine on Sunday, great day up top and lot’s came out to enjoy.

DSC02076.jpg

DSC02077.jpg

DSC02086.jpg

DSC02082-1.jpg

Dan was unavailable, however Brian from Canadian Power Machines brought up the sled for a little show and shine.

Farmer B

Reaction score
So is 6 mile just an area for hill climbing or is there lots to ride? How far up from 6 mile to stage??? Coming up to ride next week looking for areas. Only been up six mile in the summer camping and fishing

kootenaycat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So is 6 mile just an area for hill climbing or is there lots to ride? How far up from 6 mile to stage??? Coming up to ride next week looking for areas. Only been up six mile in the summer camping and fishing

Lots of both, never sledded up Lemon ck, only Springer into Meteor hill climb, but quadded Lemon/Springer cks many times and numerous areas/trails to ride/sled. And the Crusader ck cabin is always open for a warm up.

Top Bottom