Message from Eagle Valley Club President re Eagles Pass

sicamous

Best Western Sicamous Inn
Reaction score
Website
www.sicamousinn.ca
The Boys flew out of Eagle Pass yesterday after spending two weeks building the cabin to "Lock up". Thanks for all of your Efforts!! We will continue the finisching this winter as resources and access permits. :beer:

Attachments

• DSCF6437.jpg
    DSCF6437.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 325

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW, that is a beauty! Awesome job! Can we get a little more info on where they built it? Obviously it is in the burn, but what section? Above or below the waterfall? Thanks?

nascar3

Reaction score
Hello, If you go to our website and then to the sledding areas, we have maps of the areas, Eagles Pass cabin location was posted on last years maps.Hello Club Members and Friends,
www.sledsicamous.com

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello, If you go to our website and then to the sledding areas, we have maps of the areas, Eagles Pass cabin location was posted on last years maps.Hello Club Members and Friends,
www.sledsicamous.com

Awesome, thanks. I think that is a great location for the cabin. I was hoping it was going to be below the waterfall as the waterfall has been the filter into eagles for several years.

Lets hope Klustr and his ski doo gang club will respect the area this year and the new cabin. I know I will be one of those guys that's the first one up in the mornings shoveling the new snow off the steps and one of the last ones down, cleaning up behind people. Please use respect, and clean up behind yourself! You pack it in, pack it back out!

This area is becoming more and more popular and although a cabin was highly needed for safety reasons, I am concerned with how many new sledders will be attempting eagles pass this year because of the new cabin. Please use caution...

Everything is big, steep and challenging and this is a huge area. It takes considerable power and advanced skills are required to sled here. First timers to this area should go with someone that has been there before and who is familiar with the area. I can't stress this enough! Be well prepared as this area is rugged and remote, the weather moves in faster here then anywhere else because of its location off of the eagle valley. *This area is not recommended for novice sledders.* I hope everyone has a safe year and thank you again to the Eagle valley snowmobile club for all their hard efforts in making this successful.

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more with E-Zmoke, please, please ,please if you have never ridden eagles before, ride with someone who has. It is very easy to get lost there if you dont know where you're going.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got a 100 lb tank I'm not using but not sure how to get it out there ( long ways away ).

sent from A UNKNOWN PLACE IN TEA LAND

I might be able to run that out there. It needs an inspection though IIRC but I'd be willing to donate that if your willing to part with it. That is if the Eagle's folks still want it.

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya its a gift if they want it.

Been waiting to hear back lol

sent from A UNKNOWN PLACE IN TEA LAND

Top Bottom