Merus rings

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with these? Residential or industrial? Do they work?

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you clamp one to the fuel line of your truck it will get a hundred MPG.....

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Merus rings are non-intrusive, non-chemical and zero maintenance water treatment products that leverage molecular oscillation technology for the prevention and reduction of limescale, corrosion and biofouling in water systems. This environmentally friendly technology was introduced to the Canadian market in early 2019 and is proven to work in many applications across the country. Merus rings have the potential to bring significant savings in water consumption, chemical consumption and energy consumption in residential and industrial applications. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Merus ring does not change the chemistry of the water, however, it changes the physical behavior of the dissolved ingredients of the water. Such a change in physical behaviour of dissolved ingredients, increases the water solubility and reduces the surface tension of the water. [/FONT]

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[h=1]3/4" Merus Ring Standard[/h][FONT=&quot]Regular price$1,150.00

[/FONT]

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Merus-Ring-Installed-34_1024x1024@2x.jpg

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WHAT could possibly be in there that is that expensive?? I like there explanation, it softens the water, But not in a way thats measurable in conventional ways. Lol.

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was toying with trying one. Iron filter and softener are pricey as well. I don't mind hard water. Just hate what it does to the fixtures.
But I'm skeptical. Hence the post seeing if anyone has tried it.

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is this like an ultrasonic cleaner attached to a pipe. I was thinking of attaching some to my wood boiler water/water exchange.

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They both claim to change the water so the minerals and shat dont separate and attach to faucets, showerheads, hot water tanks etc.
I would think anything that is closed loop would need it attached to the loop. The calmat is priced low enough that I may try it. My current setup I dont want to mess with a water softner until spring if I go that route.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I pulled the trigger on the Calmat couple years back. Seemed to make a small difference, especially noticeable with the dishwasher. Keep in mind here in Edmonton the water is sooo hard not sure anything will work perfectly.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lemishine at Canadian tire thank me later..about a table spoon per dishwasher load with your regular soap. Makes CLR look like water. Also works great for descaling humidifiers

Last edited:

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I pulled the trigger on the Calmat couple years back. Seemed to make a small difference, especially noticeable with the dishwasher. Keep in mind here in Edmonton the water is sooo hard not sure anything will work perfectly.
Thanks. Most of the reviews you find online say it's a miracle worker. This is what I was looking for.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How does something you bolt onto a pipe control the mineral content of the water flowing through the pipe?

Top Bottom