MEN only section

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a girly section... Most of us use it for the pet peeves thread :eek: :D!!!

I'm with Lexy, who needs to separate, I like dirty jokes just as much as the next guy/gal! The only thing I don't dig is the pharts - I have a mental block, I start thinking about poop particles and what I'm breathing in... LOL

Have fun with diapers......especially cloth....just sayin:eek::eek::d

ktm 13-44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha...think what you may......all up the back is fun...:eek::eek:...just sayin

women talking about baby chit in a section about a place for men to talk about boobies and man-stuff.....

Priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
women talking about baby chit in a section about a place for men to talk about boobies and man-stuff.....

Priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAH! I just said poop particles in reference to pharting.... Which for real grosses me out. *shudder*

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think we should be allowed to swear in the men only section. I mean, what fawkin' good is is a men only section if you can't fawkin' swear??? :)

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think we should be allowed to swear in the men only section. I mean, what fawkin' good is is a men only section if you can't fawkin' swear??? :)

Like swear swear? Or like S&M swear? Because I find that I am getting so used to S&M swearing that I text that way... I said Fugg in a text message the other day....

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like swear swear? Or like S&M swear? Because I find that I am getting so used to S&M swearing that I text that way... I said Fugg in a text message the other day....

I was actually just fuggin' with ya kiddo....We don't need to swear. :D

Sometimes your just wierd........

Only Sometimes??? LOL Here's something you may (or may not) think is weirder Bogger - I only eat my fruit frozen - don't ask me why cuz I don't know. Something about me and liking it cold? I just finished off a can of frozen pineapple for lunch. I have frozen blueberries in my yogurt every morning. I freeze grapes, etc etc. Pretty much only eat fruit frozen, not sure why, started doing it a few years back, liked it and now its pretty much the only way I eat it.

That's how real men eat their fruit anyway, at least that's what Chuch Norris taught me. This is after all, the Men section right? Who's manlier than Chuck?:p

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Only Sometimes??? LOL Here's something you may (or may not) think is weirder Bogger - I only eat my fruit frozen - don't ask me why cuz I don't know. Something about me and liking it cold? I just finished off a can of frozen pineapple for lunch. I have frozen blueberries in my yogurt every morning. I freeze grapes, etc etc. Pretty much only eat fruit frozen, not sure why, started doing it a few years back, liked it and now its pretty much the only way I eat it.

That's how real men eat their fruit anyway, at least that's what Chuch Norris taught me. This is after all, the Men section right? Who's manlier than Chuck?:p

nothing weird about that...when DR was little I couldn't keep Raspberries in the freezer...he thought they were candy.....:d

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I can't help it... I have a potty mouth... and it's worse now that I'm hormonal. I'm trying to curb it as best as I can, but man it's a tough battle.

As for frozen fruit, I'm with ya on that. I dig BoosterJuice - if we had one here, I'd likely be broke!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nothing weird about that...when DR was little I couldn't keep Raspberries in the freezer...he thought they were candy.....:d

They are candy!!!

Thanks lexy, nice to know I'm not the only one - people at my office think its nuts that I like my fruit frozen, I didn't think it was that bad, they're trying to give me a complex I think...LOL

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

Do frozen peas count???????? I love frozen peas... I don't really eat fruit, blueberries (good frozen & fresh) most of my fruit intake is laced with vodka.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do frozen peas count???????? I love frozen peas... I don't really eat fruit, blueberries (good frozen & fresh) most of my fruit intake is laced with vodka.

Yeah peas count!!!!

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yummm Jungle Fruit. Somebody better make some of that chit and bring it to the hospital on October 10th.... Just sayin....

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, um Magnet, that was you that put that !!! It took me until today to find it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you meant your wonderful spouse !!!

Luvz, just tellin like it is. :wasntme:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, um Magnet, that was you that put that !!! It took me until today to find it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you meant your wonderful spouse !!!

Luvz, just tellin like it is. :wasntme:

:confused::confused::confused::confused:you must have forgot your meds today i have no idea what you are talking about??????????

therefore i can neither confirm nor denie any involvement in said action or actions.:p

Top Bottom